1.12

Looking at the male lead with no expression on his face he marvels at this 'coincidence' while also greeting the other. "Mr Windson what a surprise to meet you here." Looking slightly startled Alexander greets him back "Yes it was a surprise to run into you here Mr Hudson and please just call me Alexander. You did save my life after all." Sensing where this was going Luke decided to just go along with it anyway "Alright Alexander you can also just call me by my first name. It seem that you are also dining alone. Would you like to join me?"

"I would be glad to." He says while also pulling a chair out to sit on. "Would you like it if we went right to the point now or after we have eaten?" Luke asks while taking a sip of his drink. Not flinching at his direct manor of speech Alexander suggested "why don't we get it done with now?" Liking his straight to the problem attitude Luke relaxed and smiled "okay I'll go first, the clues from my sisters attempted kidnapping are all seemingly to be leading to you. Although I guess thats no surprise as all the clues from your attack are pointing towards me too." Putting his elbows on the table and leaning forward with a smile on his face Luke asked "so what should we do with this problem?"