Chapter I - The Murder Mansion

[???'s POV]

"Where am I?"

The first thing that came to my mind as I woke up in this... cold... dark room.

I tried to remember what got me here but... I can't seem to remember... my memories... It's as if I have amnesia. I only have a vague idea of who I am.

Annie... That's my name.

I got up from the bed and looked around the room.

I turned the lights on and checked for anything useful. Hmm... there seems to be a note here.

Hmmm... This note's strange. What's this supposed to mean? It's not all made up, is it? Or maybe this is some kind of clue I should look out for. I'll take this note with me then.

Hmmm... I wonder if I should go outside. I need to find out why I'm here... and how can I go back home.

I went outside my room and noticed there's a hall. I wonder where am I. Hopefully I'm not dreaming this up and this leads to nowhere. I'll just head to the right.

...

I heard a door creak in front of me. I hid in reflex. Someone came out from one of the rooms. A black haired guy wearing an orange coat... He seems to be confused... like I am now. He looked on both sides. Seems he'll be going to the direction I'm heading.

Phew... Good thing he didn't notice me... Hmmm... Would it be suspicious if I sneaked up on him? Well... to be honest, it will be if I were him.

I proceeded anyways and try not to make myself noticeable. Passing through these halls gives me chills though. We reached the place that seems like the living room. I was so focused on the guy that I didn't notice that-

"There's the other two." A brown haired guy wearing a white t-shirt called out. They averted their attention towards me and the guy I was following.

Wow, there's so many people here.

"That makes us 30, right?" A black haired guy mentioned.

"Huh?" I can feel their gaze piercing me through my back.

"Who are you people?" The guy I was with asked as he looked around him with suspicion.

"Now's the perfect time to introduce ourselves. I'm Dan." A brown haired guy announced.

Dan has brown spiky hair, dark-blue eyes and warm honey-nougat complexion. He wears a black cap, black shirt with a rose print on it, blue jeans and white shoes.

Huh? What's happening? Do I have to introduce myself? But... seems it couldn't hurt to know each other..., right?

"I'm Charlotte" She bowed down.

Charlotte has her blonde hair styled in half-up/half-down manner with bangs on the sides, green eyes and warm ivory complexion. She's wearing a red dress under a see-through cloth and red shoes.

"Albert." The guy who called us earlier introduced himself.

Albert has a brunette undercut with floofy bangs, brown eyes and warm ivory skin. He's wearing a plain white tee, black ankle-length sweatpants and white sneakers.