The End (?)

I've lost interest over Flicker over the time I moved to senior high. I felt that I shouldn't abandon this story without leaving a note on why I'm discontinuing this as not to let other's hopes up for waiting for the 3 endings apparently.

I did actually plan on making a sequel but I lack the time and motivation to do so. I also lacked the motivation to fix the mistakes and plotholes so I'm sorry for that. I unpublished the previous chapters as those don't make sense anymore. I'll just leave here what's supposed to happen during the 3 endings.

[Good Ending]

— Colleen got voted out, and was executed by having blood splashed on her and being stabbed by spikes that resemble knives.

— Lukey finds a journal from Jackson, which stated that he and Colleen are assassins tasked to killed Charlotte. They once planned to get her killed, but when they realized that she's the medic, Colleen used her role as the Copycat to copy Veronica's role.

They never expected Veronica to be the murderer, since they suspected her to be the assassin. They got the suspicion from Kim-ly, who seemed to confuse Colleen as the murderer/assassin.

— Thomas tried to kill everyone else because his goal is to be the last one standing.

— Missy greets Lukey, implying another death game.

[Neutral Ending]

— Jackson was never killed. Natalia died instead.

— Natalia died by having her neck slit.

— Thomas convinced Jackson and Colleen to vote Lukey.

— During the voting session, Thomas already assassinated Colleen.

— Lukey was voted out. They were executed by being splashed with different paints, and is set on fire after being splashed by a paint thinner.

— As Lukey is being executed, Thomas and Jackson fought. Jackson ended up dying after being stabbed right through the head.

[Bad Ending]

— Elizabeth never died. She tried to expose Veronica and Omar at every possibility, but to no avail.

— Annie never died. Omar used his kill on Thomas after Veronica realized that Thomas is aware of the loop.

— Veronica and Omar betrayed Reza, so that Annie and Elizabeth can survive.

— When the four of them remained, the voice announced that the Evil team has won, considering the fact that the Good team failed to eliminate the Evil team.

— When Veronica and Omar realized that Annie and Elizabeth are going to participate to a separate death game from them, they bargained with Missy to let them be on the same round with them.

— Missy agreed with the following conditions:
• In the next round, Annie would be with Veronica, and Elizabeth would be with Omar.
• Veronica and Omar would still have their memories intact, while Annie and Elizabeth won't.
• Annie and Elizabeth would have special roles, while Veronica and Omar won't.

— Both parties agreed, as another round will commence.

Scrapped Ideas:

— Natalia was intended to be the Traitor, but felt like Thomas fits the role better when I thought about it.

— Thomas was supposed to be a Survivor who would try to kill everyone in order to escape the loop, as per agreement with Missy.

— Supposedly Prasiddhi, Cash and Annie would die in the same night. Since the assigned roles kept changing, so did the order of the characters' death.

— Was going to make Alex aware too, but couldn't find a perfect backstory for that. It would have explained why he hid throughout the game.

Update: Revising the other chapters. Unsure when I'll republish them.