Chapter V- Side Effects

TW: Blood, Death, Drug Intake

[Murderer's POV]

The lights have flickered out.

Looks like it's time.

Most of them should be asleep, or experiencing side effects at the moment. Even if someone saw me, they won't remember a thing anyways.

I only have to look out for Alab and Viola. They didn't took the bait... Well, they're not much of a threat right now, so I'll let the both of them be for now.

Now, I need to find a target... with many connections... with their existence that could spell trouble to me. Someone like Odette, or Lukey or...

Hmmm... Charlie could do...

He is fairly acquainted with many people here... there's little chance that he'd be voted out. I'll eliminate him before he uses that advantage against me.

[Charlie's POV]

...

I'm not feeling good today... I'm not sure if it's something I ate or if I haven't slept much lately. I feel dizzy and sick at the same time. I think I need to go to the bathroom, but the lights are still off— I can't go outs—

I can't hold it anymore— I'mma puke.

...

"That should do it at least." I flushed the toilet, still feeling dizzy.

Before I walked out, I heard someone knocking on the door. Weak but loud enough that I can hear.

Should I let them in? The lights are still out. For all I know, it could be the murderer... or what if it's their target? I really can't waste time here. I don't have much strength to fight back...

The knocks gets faster and faster.

I eventually decided to open the door.

Then—

*bang*

Someone just rushed and tackled me and—

"Ahhh!" I screamed when they slammed my head to the wall. I feel something flowing from my forehead. Is this- BLOOD!?

"Shhh..." I heard a voice... Wait, it couldn't be—

I got pushed to the toilet. I'm— I'm being drowned!

I tried to hold both sides of the toilet, but my hands are slipping. I can't hold a strong grip. I tried to fight back, but they're not budging.

They grabbed my head out of the water. They gave me a chance to breathe. I still tried to resist, but I can't.

"Any last words?" The murderer whispered.

While I'm still trying to catch my breath, I told them, "Why are... you doing... this?"

"Let's see... Cause it's FUN!" They dragged my head back to the water, more forceful than ever.

Is this the end? Should I still keep fighting back? Even when I try, I feel powerless... I feel like I won't make it even if I got out of this situation.

I can't breathe anymore... I don't feel dizzy anymore... I just wanna sleep now...

[Murderer's POV]

He's not fighting back anymore. He should be dead now. I really want to hear him scream. I'll just make a display out of it. I can only imagine the horror in thei—

~K̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̛̼̮̯̥͖ͪĭ̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̠̝̗̈́ͮͪ͟l̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͍̘͕̦̹ͬ͞l̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̨͙̯̻͎̤̙͛ͨ͗ͧ ̷̷̷̷̷̝̱͂͢h̷̷̷̷̴̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͚̠̙̞͉̹̊̾͗e̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̠̘͖̳̯͒̂͢r̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷̷͓̦̬̘̫͙̟ͤ́̑͡ͅ~