Chapter VI- To be with Them

[Austin's POV]

"Austin, do you want to meet Charlie again?" Sabrina asked.

...

I have a bad feeling about this... what does she mean, meet Charlie again? She's not gonna kill herself, will she?

"Seems you don't, yet... After all, it's impossible to bring back a dead person." Sabrina laughed, eerily. I sighed in relief.

Phew... I'm kind of relieved that she's not that attached to Charlie to the point that she'd kill herself. Sure, I'm also Charlie's best friend, but I know suicide won't solve anything. It won't let me see the dead, and it won't lessen the guilt I'm feeling right now.

"I'll need some time alone, though... Is that okay?" Sabrina added.

"Okay, call me if you need me." I left the room.

I'll give her some time alone... so that she can mourn for him. On the other hand, I need to catch this murderer fast. I'll do this before they kill me or Sabrina. I'll avenge Charlie...

[Cash's POV]

Seems Marley's prediction came true, just what I expected from the renowned fortune teller. Fate sure be playing some tricks on us.

It doesn't matter to me though. This game is just nothing but a huge gamble. And it's something I'm prepared for. I know luck's on my side, so I'll definitely win this bet.

And the lights should flicker around...

NOW!

[Kim-ly's POV]

The lights have flickered out.

Guess... it's time...

*gulp*

As much as I don't want to, I still have to... go outside and... find out who's the murderer... I'm really close to finding them.

Just a little closer to the truth...

[Medic's POV]

I'm kind of scared... knowing that I did something ridiculous... If the most of us were aware that time, I bet I would have been voted out by now. But... Odette took the fall for us...

If we were thinking rationally that time, this wouldn't have happened... If she lasted a little longer... this nightmare would stop...

If only no one killed... everything would have been okay... but—

That means we still have to vote out someone...

Why am I here in the first place? Does someone hate me this much that they want to kill me in the most horrible way? Is there someone who wants us all to suffer in the worst way possible?

...

Kim-ly?! What is she doing outside?!  She's holding a lantern, as if she's looking for someone.

"It's too dangerous outside, go back!" is what I would say but... this is my chance... a chance that I could atleast save someone...

I'll heal her!

I don't want to see anyone dying, so Kim-ly! Don't die on me! I'm betting the other's life for you to be saved. So please... be saved...

So I can atleast gain a sense of relief... So I can atleast say I saved someone...

[Alex's POV]

...Kim-ly, huh? To be honest, rivalry is too obvious of a motive. Killing games like these must have some irrational or twisted motive for the murderer to kill people brutally.