Chapter IV- Deception and Secrets

TW: Blood, Death, Drugs

[Viola's POV]

Something feels off...

That voice again... It gives me the creeps.

As if we're missing someone...

*scream*

Who's that? Sounds familar... And it's nearby.

I went to where it came from and see Dan, Annie, Reza and Amani already there. And- there's the bitch.

"Another- one... died, right?" Reza stuttered.

Preparing for the worst, Dan and I went inside the room and-

Dvir died from the Murderer.

WAIT WHAT? It— IT CAN'T BE— HE—

He was killed in his sleep.

Dvir's head was covered by a pillow, with a knife piercing him and the pillow. The pillow and the mattress are blood red as opposed to its original white color. His body posture showed signs of resistance.

One thing I'm sure of is that he died from asphyxiation, not the stab on his head. The knife was mostly there to distract others, I think.

Reza alerted the others, and they soon came after, to witness another death.

You may now investigate.

Dan and Annie began checking the room immediately, I guess, for clues. Amani and I went with the flow, in hopes of getting out of this mess.

"A note." Annie found a note under the bed. She then read the note, but it looks like she can't understand it.

"Let me see." I asked. Annie then passed the note to me.

It reads:

Wenn Sie dies lesen, wird Dvir sterben. Wenn ich du wäre, rufst du besser den Sanitäter an. Viel Glück.

- Vom Mörder

F— It's the same note I gave Dvir. Why is it here? Was that a warning?

"I can't understand this note." I replied, trying my best not to sound nervous. Annie sighed.

"Lemme see." Dan asked.. I then gave him the note.

"This one's German. Not like I can understand this anyways." Dan deducted. An idea came to me.

"What if that's a clue?" I raised my hand. "We might know the identity of the killer through this note."

"You're... right. Seems we have some evidence now." Dan was surprised.

"Let's investigate the other rooms." Annie already left the room.