Chapter II- Kill, Accuse, Vote

TW: Blood, Death

[Veronica's POV]

Ughhh... Why did Elizabeth have to be here?

I WON'T let them kill her. I'll protect her, even if it costs me my life. I swear, she'll escape this killing game alive!

...

I checked the time... it's 2:45. Almost time.

I went to Elizabeth's room and... there she is, she's shaking from fear. I hugged her to calm her down. When she noticed me, she was kind of relieved.

She's usually ain't like this. She's the most cheerful person I know. Seeing her in that state, I know I have to do something.

"V-Veronica, y-you heard the- a-announcement, d-did you?" She stutter

"Calm down, I'm here. I'll protect you." I assured her.

"B-But what if they k-k-k-kill you? I-I don't want to lose my best friend."

"Don't worry. I'll make sure they won't, I promise."

"O-Okay then..."

This game got into her... Ughhh... Curse this stupid game! I'll-

*flick* *flick*

"EEEEEEEK!" Elizabeth squealed as the lights began flickering.

Don't tell me-

[Annie's POV]

The lights have flickered out.

"So it finally starts, huh?" I sighed as I checked the tablet I'm supposed to use.

When it opened, I saw a list of names with a check mark on it. I need to think who could be the murderer, or atleast who could be evil.

Scrolling through the list of names, I saw a name of someone I haven't seen before... Alex... Who could he be? If he wasn't there at the living room earlier, he could have set this game up. Hopefully the others would notice.

I tapped on the mark near Alex's name, and- then something popped up; Please wait until the lights are turned back on.

[Murderer's POV]

Looks like I have to do this now... It's not like I have any other choice now, do I?

I wonder how will I do this... I can't mess this up yet— I can't get caught this early in the game.

...

Hmm...

A motive... Rosalie and Nikolai were fighting earlier at the kitchen. Their rivalry can be a reasonable motive to kill each other. I'll just frame one of them up.

[Rosalie's POV]

I've got to look out for Nikolai-err... the murderer... whoever they are. Stuck in these halls with no lights, I can barely see much. I don't know which way I'm heading, but- I need to be quiet, so no one would notice.

Suddenly a breeze passed by and- I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen- That moment, it felt like I lost my breath. It's like I'm suffocating-

They pulled out a blade from my body and held it against my neck. I feel my body collapsing, maybe because I'm losing too much blood that I can't even stand.

Is this the end? If so, I'm sorry... that I wasn't able to be the best you want me to be. I failed... mys-

[Murderer's POV]