Chapter 6

Hello everyone and welcome to chapter 6 of 'The Ultimate Dragon'. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC.

Location school Joe POV

It's been a few days since the trip to the familiar forest and things have gotten quieter around school. I helped Rias manage her peerage as a sort of advisor so I spent a lot of time with her and Akeno and as a result I grew closer to them.

Joe: What is this feeling I have when I think of them?

All of a sudden I got ripped out of my thoughts  by M&M grabbing Issei by the neck, something about Asia serving him breakfast in bed.

Issei: What?! Her french toast is to die for!

Asia:*blushing* Oh, stop it.

Matsuda: Oh come on man. You gotta hook us up with someone.

Motohama: There's a reward in it for you.

Issei: What kind of reward?

Motohama: How does a VIP room sound?

Issei: Deal. I got someone I planned to meet up with and I told her I'd bring some of my friends along.

He gave them her number.

Matsuda: Can you tell us something about her?

Issei: Well, she's...interesting and definitely a virgin.

M&M: A VIRGIN?! WHAT'S HER NAME?

Issei:*nervous*Miltan.

Joe: Miltan...Miltan...Where have I heard that name before?*thinks about buff man in magical girl outfit* Oh...Yeah...Now I remember.

They left talking about the VIP room and how its a locker in the girls changing room.

Joe: Wait...doesn't Koneko have PE now*realizes*OH HELL NO!

I ran after them and when I arrived I knocked on the door.

Random girl:*opens door* Hello? Oh! Hey Joe could this maybe wait a bit we are currently in the middle of getting dressed?

Not seeing any other way I decided to send her a text.

Joe: Hey Koneko, Issei is currently spying on you changing from inside one of the lockers. Beat him up for me. Have fun.

Koneko: K thanks, will do

Joe: K.

Meanwhile in the locker room

Punch!

Punch!

The door of a locker falls of its hinges with M&M following.

Issei: Oh shit, you guys alright?*notices Koneko* Oh hey Koneko, fancy seeing you here.

Koneko:*cracks knuckles* 'bout to wish you hadn't.

Timeskip to ORC

Issei was busy getting his bruised face healed by Asia to notice me bonking him over the head.

Issei: Ouch! Why?

Joe: You know why. Honestly with how perverted you're acting I'm amazed that nobody called the cops on you yet.