Chapter 1

Hiya people Prime here it's been a while and welcome to the first chapter of this story. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC.

Joe POV Location: Kuoh Academy

I was lying down on the grass with my brother Issei and his two perverted friends Matsuda and Motohama. I can't stand those two the only reason I am with them is to keep Issei out of trouble suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by Issei.

Issei: I gotta say boobs are the best thing ever.

Here we go again.

Matsuda: Trust me you and I are on the same page.

Motohama: Agreed.

Issei: Can anyone tell me why we enrolled in this school again ?

Matsuda: As if you don't know we enrolled because up until a few years ago this was a girls only school.

Motohama: We just had to take advantage of that.

Matsuda: We thought they would be lining up to get on our jocks and we didn't have to do a damn thing. We'd be drowning in girls.

Issei: LIKE OUR VERY OWN HAREM!

Matsuda: Hell yeah! We'd have casual unprotected sex with hot girls and then never call them again.

Issei: Well that was the plan anyway, but here we are up against the spring semester of our second year and between the four of us we don't even have one girlfriend.

Joe: That may be true but unlike you three idiots girls have asked me out countless times.

They stared at me wide eyed.

Issei: How did you do it ?

Matsuda: Teach us your ways O great one.

Joe: Okay lesson number one: If you weren't such huge perverts, respected girls and be nice like Kiba or me there would have been at least one girl to ask you out. That is if you lot were able to pull of the first part.

Issei: Yeah you're right we'd never pull that off.

Suddenly Matsuda checked his watch.

Matsuda: Oh crap I'm gonna be late.

Issei: Late for what ?

Matsuda didn't respond and just gave us a thumbs up while grinning pervertedly.

Joe: Yeah, no I'm out.

Issei: Come on dude come with us.

Motohama: Yeah, we need you there to keep an eye out.

Joe: And how the hell am I supposed to do that ?

Matsuda: Don't act stupid. Most girls in this school have the hots for you and you know it.

Motohama: And in case we get caught you come in and distract them so we can escape.

Joe: No way. I am not ruining my reputation by helping the three greatest pervs in this school escape.

As I was about to walk away they didn't stop begging me to help them and eventually I cracked.

Joe:"sigh" Fine I'll watch from afar.

Issei: Thanks man it means a lot.

Joe: Don't push it.

After a bit of walking we arrived at our... no their location.

Joe: Now you do your perverted business and I'll stay in the trees.

I was looking for a good hiding spot and hid in a large tree I could see everything but no one saw me.