Chapter 10

Heyo everyone Prime here and today is the day where we'll meet the second girl who is tied for the number one spot of the "who is best girl?" award. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC. PPS: The opening of season 2 is the best in the series, change my mind

Joe POV

After a pretty restless night I was in the ORC room with Rias and Koneko, when Issei and Asia entered.

Rias: They really did a good job on this place didn't they? Feels like we're getting a fresh start.

Issei: *looks around* Hey, where's Kiba?

Koneko: Seems like someone took the entire day of. Must be nice *eats apple*

Issei: Do you think it has anything to do with what we talked about yesterday?

Joe: Of course it has something to do with the holy sword project.

Rias: What I didn't tell you was that there were several other children in the project. All raised to wield excalibur. The original sword broke into seven pieces during a war, the church proceeded to track them down and with alchemy they created seven  new swords. All of them sharing the name Excalibur.

Issei: So does that mean Kiba can wield all of them?

Rias: Sadly, none of the children were able to use the swords and the project failed. The supervisors then disposed of the children.

Joe: They killed them all?

Rias: No. One child managed to survive, fueled by his desire for revenge. So I took him in.

Joe: So that's how he became your knight.

Rias: We'll just have to wait and see what happens?

All of a sudden the door opened and Akeno entered.

Akeno: Excellent, looks like everyone's here.

Rias: Akeno why are you so late?

Akeno: We have visitors.

She steps to the side revealing Sona and Tsubaki.

Joe: How's it going Sona?

Sona: Pretty stressful, thanks to you.

Joe:*offended* What did I do?

Sona: If you want to know. Since your little announcement during your battle with Riser there have been numerous dragon sightings around the world. Twelve of them in Japan. Four of them here in Kuoh and guess who needs to do the paperwork?

Joe: *sweatdrop* Oops. My bad hehe.

Sona: Anyway, Rias would you mind accompanying me to my house right now please? There's something urgent we need to discuss. Something you don't want to talk about in front of a lot of people.

Rias: Alright everyone you can go home.

So we did. It was more or less quiet until we came to a crossroads.

Issei: What was that about? You know with Sona being all weird. What do you think Koneko?

Koneko: Don't know. It's not unusual for Rias to talk to somebody, but what I'm more worried about is the situation with Kiba.

Joe: Me too. I know what Rias told us, but don't you think we should help him?

Koneko: Yeah. Well see you tomorrow.

Joe/Issei: See ya.

She crossed the road and it was quiet for a few minutes until we all came to a sudden stop.