Chapter 12

Heyo everyone and welcome back to the next chapter of this story. Enjoy. PS: I don't own anything beside the OC

Joe POV

We were at the school and Sona called her peerage to create a barrier so no one would notice the fight that's about to occur.

Sona: You know Rias, it's not too late to call your brother.

Rias: You know what I don't see? You trying to call your big sister.

Sona: With good reason. Sirzechs loves you. There's no doubt he'll come help us as soon as you call him.

Akeno: There is no reason to. I've already contacted Sirzechs.

Rias: How could you do this without my permission?

Joe: Look Rias. We know you don't want to call your brother until you absolutely must, but we are going against a leader class fallen angel and I cant go all out without causing collateral damage, so I think this is is a must.

Rias:....Fine.

Akeno: I thank you for your cooperation president. Sirzechs is on his way. I believe his forces should arrive in just about an hour.

Rias: Good grief, I can't seem to win against you can I? Should be a fun hour.

We entered the school and started discussing strategy.

Joe: Issei, I want you on support this time. Boost up and transfer to the rest of us, everyone else try to stall until he can transfer. We should be on the offensive and prevent Kokabiel from unleashing his power, and unlike the fight with Riser, this time your lives are at stake, but don't worry. I'll make sure each of you makes it out of this alive.

As we arrived in the courtyard we saw the giant light beam.

Issei: What is that?

???: The four excaliburs being made into one. That's just so Valper.

I looked up to see Kokabiel sitting in a floating throne.

Kokabiel: So...is Sirzechs coming? Or will it be Serafall instead? Maybe Tiamat shows her face?

Rias: Right now it's us who are here to fight. That's all that matters.

Kokabiel created a giant spear of light, which he threw at the gym. Said gym blew up as a result leaving nothing, but a crater.

Issei: No freaking way...

???: What's wrong kid you scared?

The dragon speaks now?

Issei: I've just never seen a lance of light so powerful before. Its like it's from another dimension.

Joe: Of course it's from another dimension. We're facing someone who survived a fight with both god and the devil kings.

Issei: You really think we can beat him.

Joe: We will. Even if I have to transform to make it happen....let's just hope it doesn't come to that.

Kokabiel: Well, since you came all the way to see me I might as well let you play with my favorite pets

He created a giant magic circle which created a giant pillar of flames which revealed multiple three headed dogs.

Rias: Cerberus!?

Joe: The watch dogs of hades.

Asia: They're real?

Rias: Bringing them into this world is forbidden let's send them back.

Joe: Issei, boost up!

Issei: Right!