| Twenty Four |

Kang Hajoon was a few years older than Hyejoo, meeting her through Yeong-soo

Kang Hajoon was a few years older than Hyejoo, meeting her through Yeong-soo. Yeong-soo was Hyejoo's brother bringing Hajoon home to work on a project, Hajoon having zero interest except when Hyejoo would come to give snacks. He had heard of Hyejoo a few times who wouldn’t hear of the sweetheart of the school, she got good grades and helped everyone. Hajoon didn’t waste time in flirting with her, making the young girl flustered and fall for him. He would pick her up from class and give her gifts. He was her first love, her first boyfriend. She loved him as much as she had loved Flynn rider as a child.

Now Jimin didn’t like him, there was something about his aura which made him weary. Hajoon who wore a leather jackets, had a piercing on his ear and tongue around the sweet and innocent Hyejoo didn’t seem right and to top it off Hyejoo's brother had no idea.  Hyejoo would tell Jimin he worried too much and Jimin couldn’t do much being the small shy kid he was back then.

Hyejoo hadn’t noticed but the relationship itself was toxic. Yes, he seemed like a sweetheart showering her with gifts and affection, but a lot of the time he pushed her into doing things she wasn’t comfortable with. Public affection was a good example, Hyejoo was shy always was and Hajoon would purposely make out with her against the lockers, to flaunt to the others; to increase his ego. Hyejoo had mentioned her concern feeling uncomfortable with peoples stares but he would stroke her cheek, sealing her lips into a kiss, telling her he just wanted others to know she was his. Hyejoo losing control every time, finding herself lost in his eyes.

Hajoon would always to try take it further, Hyejoo stopping him saying she wasn’t ready. Hajoon had the decency to agree but mentally it was taking a toll on him, but he stayed loyal to her. Shocker. The first time they had sex, Hyejoo had to rush home, bearing the pain as she walked into her house greeting her father. Hajoon was satisfied and he didn’t even have to give her aftercare.

Then the day came when Hyejoo found out she was pregnant. She didn’t know how she would tell Hajoon the good news, having faith he would take it well seeing as though he would always talk of their future. Jimin was taken back, surprised at the fact she had done the deed to get pregnant especially with Hajoon, yet he supported her saying he was excited to be an uncle. All left now was to tell her family.

Hyejoo read her book, as her father and brother talked about the business. Her brother would take over soon so he was preparing. Her mother came in setting down the tray, Hyejoo helping her serve the tea. As you can see they were a traditional family. “I have an announcement.” She spoke amongst the silence, her father smiled at her telling her to continue. “I’m pregnant.” Silence. She Looked up to see her father shaking with anger, his veins popping as his face turned red.

“Who did this to you?!” her brother gritted his teeth taking Hyejoo back as she stuttered out ‘Hajoon’ Her father slammed the teacup against the coffee table, causing his drink to spill across some papers. He took large strides towards Hyejoo, who attempted to walk backwards. He grabbed her arm tightly, making her yelp as she began to plead telling her father to stop.