| Sixteen |

Hyejoo shivered her body feeling colder than she previously was, clutching her stomach with one hand

Hyejoo shivered her body feeling colder than she previously was, clutching her stomach with one hand. She began to fidget in pain at the strangled pain in her abdomen. Googie who felt his mother move away saw her pained expression, rubbed his eyes and slid off the bed. He got his mother's phone off the bedstand and dialled Jimin's number.

Eventually Jimin answered the phone his voice croaking out a small hello. "Chim Chim its code one...Mamabun isn't well." And he ended the phone waiting for Jimin to come. Googie got back into bed, sliding closer to his mother. "It's going to be okay mama." He cooed stroking his mother's hair just like she did to him when he was ill. Meanwhile, Jimin rushed out the house ensuring to grab the spare key to Hyejoo's house.

Jimin unlocked the door informing Googie he was here by calling. Googie called Jimin with an "I'm here", Jimin following the sound to see Hyejoo sleeping a pained expression on her face, her head in Googies lap, while he stoked her hair. Jimin let out a small 'aww' before Googie scolded him to go make breakfast.

Jimin did as told and heated the hot water bottle for Hyejoo. Hyejoo walked out in a crouched position, Googie holding her other hand as a guide. Jimin handed her some tea and a hot water bottle for her cramps meanwhile Googie received a slightly burnt toast cut into triangles as asked and a glass of milk.

Jimin helped Googie get dressed as Hyejoo was still in pain. Jimin packed Googies lunch as he told Hyejoo about the chocolates he had bought her and some money left on the table in case she craved anything, which she probably would. With that Googie kissed his mother goodbye and went with Jimin to school.

Jimin manged to catch the attention of the other teachers, and a few of the parents as he entered the building, Googie showing him the way excitedly. Jimin would finally meet Mr Kim. Mr Kim waited for Googie and Hyejoo as he talked to some other parents, usually they were her by now. He was hoping Hyejoo was feeling better.

"Mr Kim!" Googie exclaimed in excitement and Taehyung turned around to see Googie sat on a mans shoulder waving excitedly. Jimin walked over a sly smile on his lips. Taehyung looked down at the slightly more muscular man compared to him, dressed in a black suit which accented his biceps. "Hi I'm Jimin." He smiled his brown orbs twinkling in mischief, compared to his grey lens which gave off a more intimidated aura, though Taehyung was slightly intimidated.

"Hi, I'm Mr Kim, I've heard a lot about you." Taehyung spoke giving a genuine smile. "Ahh yes both Googie and baby Chu talk about you." He gave off a innocent smile, purposely using the chosen nickname. It took a while for Taehyung to realise who baby chu was and when he did his smile slightly fell. Jimin put Googie down as well as doing some sort of handshake, before leaving. Googie looked up smiling at Tae before he went off to his friends.

The rest of the day went by fast and it was almost home time; for majority of the day Taehyung couldn't help but think of the relationship between Jimin and Hyejoo. He didn't want to admit why it affected him so much, but he had a little crush on her. Lost in thought, he was interrupted by Jimin and Googie standing in front of him.