| Thirty Seven |

The next morning Googie was still asleep and Hyejoo slipped out of bed remembering Anna's advice

The next morning Googie was still asleep and Hyejoo slipped out of bed remembering Anna's advice. After having told Anna what had happened, and she managed to stop fangirling she had given Hyejoo advice which the younger found very helpful. 'Don't worry about what might happen because of your past. You deserve to be happy and Googie is an understanding child. Be honest with yourself and Taehyung and everything should work out for the best.' Anna reassured Hyejoo.

Taehyung was already in the kitchen and he greeted Hyejoo like he always did not wanting to ignore what had happened yesterday. He had decided he would be honest even if it meant being rejected. Hyejoo smiled back making toast for the two as Taehyung poured her a cup of coffee. "So about the kiss." He was about to continue when he was interrupted by a wide eyed Googie who yelled out the word 'kiss' in confusion.

"You kissed my mama?" the little one gasped and pulled up his sleeves walking to Taehyung. Taehyung used his hands to cover his legs which were receiving punches from Googie, Hyejoo watching not knowing what to do. "I know you love my mama but doesn't mean I will accept you so easily, if your hurt my mama I will have Chimchim arrest you." He warned Taehyung walking to his mother gesturing to be picked up. He hugged his mother tightly sticking his tongue at Taehyung who just looked at Hyejoo shocked.

Hyejoo had told Googie to sit in the living room and watch tv while the two adults talked. Googie listened to what his mother told him not before turning to look at Taehyung as a sort of warning with furrowed eyebrows. Hyejoo nervously chuckled gesturing for Taehyung to sit beside her so they could talk. "Hyejoo I like you a lot, I want to be the man Hajoon never was, only if you give me a chance." Taehyung told her looking at her waiting for her to react. "I like you too, I don't want to rush things and ruin things especially not for Googie." She told him honestly informing him what she was worried about. "Then I'll wait, we can take things slow." He smiled at her reassuringly wrapping his arms around her and then asking her if it was okay frantically.

Taehyung had to go out and meet his friend Namjoon, also known as the kiss interrupter from the night before. When Namjoon saw Taehyung glare instead of smile at him he asked what was wrong. Taehyung told him what he had interrupted and Namjoon apologised reminding the younger to be honest with her, giving him the things, he had come to deliver before leaving. Taehyung later receiving a text asking for a meet up the next day.

As Taehyung greeted Namjoon the elder waited for Taehyung to tell him what had happened the day before. Taehyung sipped his drink wanting to build the tension purposely and keep Namjoon on the edge of his seat. "Well I told her and we decided to take it slow for the sake of Googie." He smiled his boxy grin brighter than Namjoon had seen in a while. Namjoon fist pumped Taehyung happy for the younger. As Taehyung continued to go on about his love for Hyejoo and Googie, Namjoon wouldn't help but be happy for his friend who had found a woman who loved him for himself and not the youngest son of Kim family.

Meanwhile Hyejoo rushed to her room and rang Anna to update her. "Anna! We talked about the kiss and well we decided to take it slow." Hyejoo exclaimed over the phone as soon as she heard the call had been answered. "You kissed and you didn't tell me." Jimin complained having answered the phone due to Anna being in the bath. Before Hyejoo could come up with an excuse, Jimin said she would be forgiven if she spilt the tea, which she did telling her best friend everything. Anna who had just come out from the bath joining halfway through congratulating Hyejoo. Anna also having to hide the fact that Jimin was crying for his friend who finally got a man who could treat her right.

As she ended the call Hyejoo thought it was important to have a talk with her son. She got out two juice boxes as well as some snacks and sat beside Googie on the couch. Googie turned off the tv knowing his mother wanted to talk. "Bun, mama and taetae like each other in the same way Chim and Anna like each other. Hyejoo started and Googie nodded. " I like Taetae too, I was only warning him to scare him." Googie let out a cheeky giggle and jumped into her embrace.

"I wish Taetae was my papa." He mumbled. Hyejoo had heard but acted like she never and rubbed his back, she wished Googie had a better father too. She wanted to explain to her son that a father was someone who would be there for him and care for him, but he was still young, and she decided to take things one step at a time.

Googie on the other hand was over the moon that Hyejoo and Taehyung got together. He saw the way they admired each other, and he wanted them to all be a real family. He wished to God that Taehyung was his father instead every night before bed. He was happy his mother had found someone like Taehyung, she deserved to be with a man who loved her just like in the movies.