| Twenty |

Good riddance Daehyun! Was what Hyejoo and many other staff including Minho wanted to say

Good riddance Daehyun! Was what Hyejoo and many other staff including Minho wanted to say. But instead they faked a smile congratulating him on his small promotion, which also meant he was moving to the head offices.

In reality the owners eldest son wanted to move back to the city instead of living abroad, bribing Daehyun with a promotion. Hyejoo handed him a small chocolate box as a gift, saying congratulations. “I’m going to miss you the most, you still have my number do use it.” He winked at her and Hyejoo and didn’t even try to hide her look of disgust.  She stood beside her co workers ready to greet the new boss; Kim seokjin.

Kim seokjin, much more carefree then expected. So, when he smiled at them greeting them all individually, they were surprised or maybe they were so used to the pain in the ass stuck up Daehyun they forgot friendly bosses existed too. “I would like to invite you all to dinner tonight.” With that he walked to his office his assistant following him.

Kim seokjin sat down in his office, crossing one of his long legs over the other logging into the computer. Do Aria walked in, taking steady strides towards his desk, handing him the project file. Before she left, she glanced him looking through the file and boy if she weren’t engaged, she would have courted him. His side view was no joke and aria were mentally drooling, a sharp jawline and perfect features. To top it off he has wide manly shoulders and incredible height, lord bless her fiancé who had would be marrying the woman who was drooling over her boss.

Now, before we begin, Aria isn’t a hoe. She loves her fiancé very much; he was what she called her soulmate. He supported her career more than anyone and had been with her through high school. They were high school sweethearts. But Aria was honest and when she saw good looks such as Taehyungs and Jin she couldn’t help but awe at the creatures God had created.

Aria walked out seeing Hyejoo looking down at her lap; she was on her phone. So, she did the best thing that came to her mind and snuck up behind her. She looked over shoulder to see Hyejoo speedily texting and prepared to grab her shoulders. “What ya doing?” she whispered in Hyejoo’s ears making her let out a welp. She grabbed the attention of the others, who laughed at her for being the victim of Aria. “I’m texting Taehyung to babysit Googie cause of the dinner.” She informed Aria who now began the teasing after hearing Taehyungs name. Hyejoo just groaned pushing Aria away telling her to go work.

Meanwhile Jin was very fascinated by the project idea they had come up with, so he told his assistant to see who had come up with it. The assistant did as told coming back with the answer of ‘Hyejoo’ so Jin did a little overview of her from her worker profile. Seeing her lack of degree yet coming up witch such a unique idea he was amazed, what annoyed him was the fact that she wasn’t able to lead the project. So he did what others wouldn’t do and planned to put her in charge.

•─────⋅🍓⋅─────•

Hyejoo followed Minho into his car as he offered to give her a ride along with a few others  to the restaurant. She checked her phone for Taehyungs confirmation message, which she saw calming her down. He had also sent her pictures of Googie sitting in the car, Googie eating his after school snack etc. Seeing Googie was fine as she expected since he loved Taehyung she was put at ease and was able to enjoy the rest of her evening.

The staff were led to a private room, the restaurant owners being friends with Jin. He allowed them to order whatever the wished, telling them off when they looked at the price. Jin was very friendly and everyone was getting along with him well. It was clear that Jin wasn’t a hardcore boss, he liked making friends with his co-workers.

Hyejoo sat beside Minho, opposite Aria who was on the phone with her fiancé informing him she would be home late. Hyejoo’s phone notified her of a call it was Taehyung and she excused herself. Googie had begged Taehyung to call his mother so he could check if she was okay, plus he missed her. Taehyung wasn’t even able to speak a word when Hyejoo answered Googie lunging for the phone screaming “Mama!”

Hyejoo voice softer than usual asking what was wrong. “I just wanted to see if you were okay. Have you ate? Do you miss me? I miss you. When are you coming back?” He continued to babble on until he heard Hyejoo laugh at the other side of the phone. “I’m okay bun, I miss you too. I haven’t ate yet I’m eating soon though and don’t worry mama will be back soon, so you be good for Taetae okay.” She spoke to her son to which Googie nodded even though she couldn’t see him. On the other hand, Taehyung had a very wide smile on his face, she had called him Taetae.

Hyejoo got back to the table, Minho asking who it was to which she replied Googie to avoid Aria starting the topic of Taehyung. As they waited for the food they talked in small groups, Jin taking time to get to know everyone eventually. The food came along with the wine and people began to get tipsy.

“To Jinnie the boss.” Aria cooed far too drunk to know what she way saying, everyone shouting cheers. Jin was slightly tipsy, giggled at the nickname given, clapping for himself. “Hyejoo! Why aren’t you drinking.” She shouted abruptly even though Hyejoo was sat opposite her. “Googie is waiting for me.” She spoke calmly taking the bottle of wine from Aria's hands. Aria complained before being distracted by a call on her phone from her fiancé. Her fiancé guessing she would be drunk by now.

Hyejoo and Minho being the only ones not drunk, helped the others get a taxi home. Hyejoo had trouble taking Aria to her car. She tackled Hyejoo to the floor for trying to end the part early, her fiancé having to pick her up after she passed out on Hyejoo. Minho who recorded the entire moment to send on the work group. Aria was in for a treat when she was would be sober the next day.

Minho dropped Hyejoo off at the Taehyungs apartment, it was already nine so Hyejoo wanted to get home as soon as possible it would be Googies bedtime soon. She knocked on the door to hear an its open, walking in to see Googie passed out on Taehyungs lap. Googie lay his head on Taehyungs thighs, Googie holding one of Taes hands, a blanket covering the little one. “He tried to wait and just fell asleep.” Making Hyejoo let out a small awe as she picked up Googie hushing him as he began to stir. Taehyung using the blanket to cover him saying she can give it back another time as he walked to the door to drop them both off.