Battle of Kamui;unleashing chaos

Narrator POV

Location: Honnouji Academy

The next day Ryuko, Mako, and Y/n were sitting in class listening to Aikuro's lecture in. Well, Y/n was, Mako was fast asleep and Ryuko was giving Aikuro a kind of death glare. Y/n noticed Ryuko's glare and he was thinking.

Y/n:*thought* Why she staring at Mr. Mikisugi like that?

When classed finished Aikuro was actually the first person to leave instead of the students and Ryuko chased after him. When Y/n caught up to her she was fuming about something then Y/n pulled her arm down making her looked down and she saw him with worry face.

Y/n:*worried* Are you ok Ryuko?

Ryuko then got on one knee and pat his head.

Ryuko: I'm fine Y/n, I'm just looking for our good "teacher"

Y/n: Why?

Ryuko: I need to talk to him*clenched her fist*

Mako: GUUUUYS!

Mako, like a rocket jumped at Y/n and Ryuko but Y/n ducked down and Ryuko caught her making sure she landed on her feet instead crashing again. When to a halt Y/n and Ryuko noticed  a note on her back.

Y/n: "See me after school where we met before. - Aikuro Mikisugi" Huh?

Ryuko: THAT BASTARD!

Y/n: Meet you where you met before? I don't get it was I with Mako when we was getting tortured when you met him?

Ryuko: Yeah that's where I met your uncle

Then Y/n grab the note and look at it.

Y/n: This note is suspicious were you having relationship with the teacher?

Ryuko then blush at what Y/n said.

Ryuko:*blushes* WHAT!? HELL NO!

Mako: Yeah, the note look kinda suspicious though

Ryuko:*blushes* NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED!

Mako: DON'T WORRY RYUKO! I'LL HELP YOU GAIN HIS HEART!

Ryuko started to chased Y/n and Mako through the halls trying to hit them

(That night at Mankanshoku home)

At Mankanshoku home everybody was asleep and Manic was standing on top of the roof looking up at the night sky and remembering the good times that he have with brother, sister, Y/n they have together.

Shaver: Is there something wrong Manic?

Manic then turn to see Shaver standing there beside Manic.

Manic: Yeah, I'm just remembering the past

Shaver: You miss them don't you?

Manic:*sigh* Yeah, we just need to raise Y/n into a hero like my brother

Shaver: Yeah but I kinda of like this world but something ain't right

Manic: What is?

Shaver: That I can sense some dangerous energy for this city

Manic: I want you to find it and come to me to see who it is?

Shaver: Ok

Shaver then left flew away to find the dangerous energy and Manic look at his drum set necklace.

Manic: Don't worry Y/n, you'll see your father soon

(The next day)

Y/n, Ryuko, Mako, and Manic are on the tram again and walked to school.