Boxing Match pt.2

(A/n: I don't own sonic or kill la kill characters, they belong to their rightful owners)

Location: Outside of Honno city

Ryuko POV

After I left from Honnouji Academy on scooter something came up out of my mind that what (Y/n) did to me, I was blushing from it then I started to thinking to myself.

Ryuko:*thought* I wonder why did (Y/n) that? What if he care about me and Mako? Or he care people that needed protecting?

I was thinking long way to my where I was at
(Time skip)

After I got there it was old home where me and father used to live but he died all of a sudden by a scissor blade that I have with me when got inside the house I was remember troubling things in my past.

Ryuko: "Father..."

I slammed my scissor blade into ground and I was upset.

Ryuko: "I'm sorry father. I was this close to finding out who killed you. If only I was strong enough. I'd beat it out of her."

Then all of a sudden hear a sound I don't know where
                                             *CLANG*
Suddenly a trap door flung open under me and I fall into it.

Ryuko:"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! "

I was still falling into a dark basement. I tried to use my scissor blade  to stop my fall, only for me to burst through another floor into a giant basement filled with rubble.

Ryuko: "Ow!'

I looked up check my surroundings

Ryuko: "I never knew we had such a big basement. "

Then all of sudden I felt a pain shoot through my arm. I looked over to see blood running down it.

Ryuko: "Damn! I tore open that cut again. I better look for a way out

I stood up while my blood seep through the basements rubble. Then it started to rumble. As I ran to find a way out I heard a man's voice.

???: "Wait..."

I stopped running and turned around

???: "More...Give me More"

Ryuko: "WHO'S THERE'S"

???: "More... I need more...give me more! MORE!"

Something jumped out of a rubble pile, I acted quickly and slashed it.... but...

Ryuko: "THE HELL!? IS THAT A SAILOR UNIFORM!?"

Then the sentiment sailor uniform had grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

???: "DON'T LEAVE ME! PUT ME ON! PUT ME ON!

Ryuko: NO! YOU PERV!

The sailor uniform was ripping my clothes off so that I could put him on.