Tennis Match pt.2 The secret is out

Ryuko: WHAT!?

Manic: Yeah, (Y/n) is my nephew

Ryuko: WHEN DID (Y/N) TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!?

Manic: He didn't tell you?

Ryuko: No

Manic: Oh

Omiko: ENOUGH OF THIS DIE!

Then Omiko and the girl tennis club shot fast ball at Manic and Ryuko but Manic using his drumstick to block them but the fast tennis ball pushing him into Ryuko who used her strength to push Manic to help him block. But the force of the tennis balls were too much,  sending the two flying back off the side of the school into the water next  to the entrance.

Manic & Ryuko: WWWWAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA!

Omiko spoke with a disappointed tone

Omiko: That's it? Wasn't much of a challenge

The two had fell into the schools moat/underground plumbing system. Ryuko still held onto Manic back while he was holding her guitar case which allowed them to float down with ease.  Then the two hung from the sewer pipe unconscious from the fall. Suddenly a familiar teacher blue messy hair appeared around the corner and looked at the two with concern.

Teacher?: Huh... Poor kids

(Timeskip)

Ryuko slowly open her eyes, only to see her teacher sit/leaning on a table while looking out a  window and Manic sitting on the different couch listening to his music.

Teacher?: Welcome back to land of the living

Ryuko slowly say up with a groan.

Ryuko: Wait. Aren't you my homeroom teacher?

Teacher?: That's right. I'm homeroom teacher, Aikuro Mikisugi

Mikisugi: You have a big day with that friend of yours. Hope you learned something from that beating

Ryuko looked at him with a blank expression before the cover was on her body slide down to her shoulder, slightly reveling her nude body. She noticed this and looked around in panic before noticing Senketsu hung on a rack. She quickly turned back to Mikisugi with panic in her voice.

Ryuko: OH MY GOD! DID YOU UNDRESS ME!?

Mikisugi: Yep

Then she remember Manic, she quickly turn around and see him listing to music and she notice something around his neck it was a necklace shaped like drum set.

Ryuko: HOW LONG WHEN HE WOKE UP!?

Mikisugi: Before you

Then Manic saw her waking up so he take off his headphone.

Manic: Hey dudette

Then Ryuko and Mikisugi turned around and saw manic said something.

Ryuko: I have a name you know

Manic: I know Ryuko, I said that everybody

She was a surprise on how Manic know her name.

Ryuko: HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME!?

Manic: Teach did

Mikisugi: Now that you're awake, it's time to teach you a thing or two, about your body

Mikisugi stood up and took a step toward Ryuko.

Ryuko: You....

Ryuko kicked up a table in front of her as a distraction as she charged forward with her fist cocked.