Let's Start A Fight Club

[Fiber Chaos

[Fiber Chaos

Let's Start A Fight Club]

(Narrator POV)

Ryuko, Y/n, Mako, Manic, Shaver, Sonow, and Silvic were sitting on a gigantic chain that was in the middle of Honnōji Academy's Inner Courtyard. They have opened their boxes of lunch to see even more croquettes, along with some meat and other mysterious foods of Sukuyo's design.

Ryuko: This looks awesome!

Y/n: I never thought I would eat this much croquette

Silvic: I think I'm in heaven

Sonow: You're not the only one

Ryuko, Mako, Y/n, Manic, Shaver, Sonow, and Silvic: Thanks for the lunch!

Mako, Shaver, Sonow, and Silvic dug into their food quickly. Ryuko was about to eat hers when a knife was suddenly thrown into her food.

Manic: Ha, sucker

Suddenly a kunai was thrown into Manic's food and then exploded leaving nothing but the box inside in his hands. This caused Manic's eye to twitch.

Manic: WHO DID IT?!

The camera panned up to show a weird-looking Two-Star with a pompidor that looked like a knife. Next to him was another Two-Star in a similar uniform, but it resembled something a ninja would wear.

Two-Star 1: RYUKO MATOI! I'M PRESIDENT OF THE KNIFE THROWING CLUB! JACK NAITO'S THE NAME!

Two-Star 2: Y/N THE HEDGEHOG! I'M THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE KNIFE THROWING CLUB! KUNI KOTA!

Ryuko: YOU ASSHOLES! YOU JUST RUINED OUR LUNCH WITH THOSE KNIVES!

Manic suddenly stood up with an extremely dark green aura surrounding him as his arms grows

Manic: Although everyone deserve mercy but there are some people don't deserve it

Then Manic transformed into his werehog form.

Manic: Y/n, do you want to help us?

Y/n: Yeah

Then Y/n press the button on his cuffs and transform into his battle outfit.

Ryuko: LIFE FIBER SYNCHRONIZE! KAMUI SENKETSU!

The two club leaders charged forwards and threw a mass of knives at Ryuko, Manic, and Y/n. Ryuko charged in front with her scissor blade in execution mode while Manic stretch his arms and Y/n uses chaos spear smacking the knives away to follow Ryuko. Manic's arms and yellow spears flew in front of Ryuko and destroyed the knives before slamming into both of the Two-Stars, then Ryuko charged forwards and slashed the two of them finishing them off with ease.

Ryuko, Manic, and Y/n: CHAOS-SEN-I-SOSHITU!

Ryuko absorbed the glowing life-fiber strands before landing. But they were stopped by giant life-fiber tentacles trying to impale them. They turned around and saw two more Two-Stars.