Tennis Match! Time to use psychokinesis

THE NEXT DAY

Honnouji Academy

(Y/n) POV

I was walking with Ryuko and Mako to Honnouji Academy but I was wondering how to focus on my power like dad did then all of sudden Shaver speak in my mind

Shaver: "What's wrong my young hedgehog?"

(Y/n): "I was thinking that how to control my powers like my dad did"

Silvic: "Don't worry (Y/n), we'll help you and that's me and Shaver going to teach about psychokinesis"

(Y/n): "What's that?"

Shaver: "The ability to manipulate the environment around him with the power of your mind"

(Y/n): "Oh"

Ryuko: "Hey (Y/n), who are you talking to?"

(Y/n): "Uhhh, nobody"

Sonow: "*thumbs up* Nice work"

Ryuko: "Are you sure?"

(Y/n): "Yes"

Ryuko: "Ok"

(Y/n): *thinking* Why do I need to tell her about I'm a son of a hero?

Mako: "Oh that reminds me! Ryuko, (Y/n), Mom said that if you guys need a place to-*smack* Mom said that if you don't *smack* have a place to *stay* stay! You *smack* can *smack* stay *smack* with us! *smack*"

Mako was being pelted by tennis balls as she tried to speak, surprising Ryuko and me.

Shaver, Silvic, Sonow:

Ryuko: "Hey! What's the big Idea!"

The we turned and see line of tennis player standing in out way. The one in front had a large red  racket and a telescope in her right eye. She also have shark like from on her face what creeps me and my mentors out and what weird me out she have tennis balls under her skirt.

Shaver, Silvic, Sonow:

???: "Ah, you're the transfer students who was rude to Lady Satsuki, as I recall. Stay out of this. I'm the Girls' Tennis Club Captain Omiko Hakdate"

 I'm the Girls' Tennis Club Captain Omiko Hakdate"

Shaver: "*shivering* Uhh, Silvic?"

Slvic: "*shivering* Yes?"

Shaver: Are you giving a creepy vibes from her?