The Man with a Mohawk

Before the episode start, Manic, Shaver, Silvic, and Sonow were following Nonon to Satsuki office then Sonow was worry about something and Manic noticed him.

Manic: What's wrong bro?

Then Sonow looked at Manic.

Sonow: I got bad feeling about something

Manic: What is it?

Sonow: What if Y/n is gonna get hurt by someone that is not in the school

Then Silvic patted Sonow's back and have a smile on his face.

Silvic: Don't worry Sonow, Ryuko and Mako is there with him so don't worry about it ok?

Then Sonow sighed and said.

Sonow: Ok

Then Manic felt something from somewhere but he ignore then Nonon said to them.

Nonon: We're here

Then she open the door revealed to be Lady Satsuki, Sanageyama, Gamagori, and Inumuta.

Satsuki: Come in

Then Manic, Shaver, Silvic, and Sonow went inside Lady Satsuki office and sat down on the chairs.

Manic: Ok, what is it that you want us to talk about?

Satsuki: I wanted to talk about Y/n's anger

This causes Manic, Shaver, Silvic, and Sonow have a worry face.

(Meanwhile)

A man with a red mohawk and sunglasses was riding a motorcycle up Honno City towards Honnōji Academy. He saw Honnōji's tower in the distance and tore off his sunglasses while stepping off of his bike. This mohawk man is today's new character, Tsumugu Kinagase!

 This mohawk man is today's new character, Tsumugu Kinagase!

???: Excuse me

Tsumugu turned to see a metallic blue hedgehog, He has a yellow circular depression in his chest with a black center, mirroring the peach skin on Sonic's chest. His head has metal fins resembling Sonic's quills and a pair of triangular "ears." He has a muzzle, shoulder plates, upper arms, legs, and fingers made out of silvery metal. His palms are black, while the backs of his hands are square yellow plates. His forearms and lower legs are blue metal like his head and torso, and he has red feet with white stripes designed to resemble Sonic's shoes. He has optic sensors with black sclera and red irises.

???: Sorry to bother you but I'm looking for someone. He's about this small, blue fur and green eyes. He goes by the name Y/n the Hedgehog. Have seen or heard of him by any chance?

Tsumugu:.....Can't say I have, sorry I couldn't help ya

???: It's fine

The metallic hedgehog the started walking away, Tsumugu stopped him.