We Are Undefeatable

[Seven days later]

Those who survived the natural election gathered in the schoolyard at exactly 8:30 am. All of the No-Star students waited outside the entrance, including Mako, Manic, Shaver, Silvic, and Sonow.

Sonow: It's up to Y/n and Ryuko now.

Mako: THEY'LL TOTALLY WIN!

Manic: Yeah, with enough training, Y/n has a chance.

Shaver: I have to agree on that one.

Back in the courtyard, Satsuki emerged from her tower and stared at the crowd beneath her.

Satsuki: Fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! You have done well to struggle through seven days of mortal combat to gather here to take part in the Sudden Death Runoff Election! However, your battle has only just begun! I will begin by assigning new Three-Star students based on the results of the battle here!

Suddenly, massive spike towers burst from the ground and began ascending upward.

Satsuki: There are five towers in the schoolyard! Those standing atop of them will be considered front-runner candidates, and the election will be conducted!

Ryuko: There she goes, being devious again.

Y/n: Come on, Ryuko, let's do this.

Then Y/n revved up into a spin dash as Ryuko used her scissor blade to hit Y/n, causing him to fly towards one of the towers. Ryuko followed as they got on top of the tower. The other towers were filled by the Elite Four.

Satsuki: Well, well. The Elite Four live up to their names

Nonon: Did you expect anything else?

Gamagori: Lady Satsuki! We, the Elite Four, hereby propose a new rule for the Sudden Death Runoff Election!

Sanageyama: We each wish to be allowed to face both Y/n and Ryuko

Nonon: If we're going to fight them anyway, this grand stage is the place for it

Inumuta: I believe it to be a fitting way to cap off the climax of the Natural Election

Satsuki: This should prove just as amusing, huh?

Another much larger tower emerged from the center of the schoolyard.

Manic:*thought* This day is getting wild and wilder

Satsuki: THIS IS A KING OF THE HILL FINAL BATTLE! MATOI! HEDGEHOG! BATTLE THE ELITE FOUR AND EMERGE VICTORIOUS! DO SO, AND I SHALL TELL YOU BOTH THE DETAILS OF YOUR FATHER'S DEATH!

Ryuko SAY WHAT!?

Y/n: HUH!?

Gamagori: MATOI! HEDGEHOG! THIS IS WHERE I WILL FACE YOU BOTH IN BATTLE!

Gamagori them jumped to the central tower.

Gamagori: I AM  LADY SATSUKI'S IMPENETRABLE SHIELD! AND THIS IS WHERE I AM GOING TO CRUSH YOU BOTH!

Ryuko: I ACCEPT!

Y/n: BRING IT!

Ryuko then twisted her gloves key and ripped it off, beginning her transformation.

Ryuko: LIFE FIBER SYNCHRONIZE! KAMUI SENKETSU!

Then Y/n pressed the button on his cuffs and transforming.

Inhibitor Rings: GET READY FOR Y/N THE HEDGEHOG! READY? FIGHT!

Ryuko and Y/n launched off of their towers and landed on the arena ready to fight.