I will wipe my own tears

Now we see Metal Sonic walking down the street in Honno City, keeping an eye out on Nui, until he hears a voice behind him.

???: I see you here as well

Then Metal Sonic turn around reveal to be Nui.

Metal Sonic: So, you're the one who's want to kill Y/n

Nui: Indeed but you, his uncle, and his mentors are in the way to do it

Metal Sonic: So, what?

Then he open his hand revealing his sharp claws as he raise his hand at Nui.

Metal Sonic: Do you have a chance against me?

Nui: I know I don't have a chance you but....

Then Nui walked beside Metal Sonic and she said to him with evil smirk.

Nui: You better watch out

This causes Metal Sonic to clench his fist, and Nui walks away while Metal Sonic looks back at her as his eyes glow red, but he calms himself down and walks away but he remembers what Eggman said to him.

(Flashback)

Now we Metal Sonic with Eggman in the laboratory in front of a portal.

Eggman: Now Metal Sonic, I need you to go to Honno City to look for Manic and tell him about the news

Metal Sonic: Yes doctor

Before he could walk into the portal, Eggman stop him.

Eggman: Metal wait

Then Metal Sonic looked back at Eggman.

Eggman: If you see Y/n, tell him I'm sorry for trying to take him away from Sonic and Amy, and remember you need to keep cool if you're angry.

Metal Sonic: Understood

Then Metal Sonic walked into the portal.

Eggman: Be careful, dear son

(Flashback ends)

Then Metal Sonic shook his head and started to walking away.

Metal Sonic: I need to calm down and stay focused, I need to call Doctor

Then Metal Sonic walked into an alley, and he held up his arm, revealing a hologram of Dr. Eggman.

Dr. Eggman: [What's the status?]

Metal Sonic: The message has been sent but there's a problem

Dr. Eggman: [What's the problem?]

Metal Sonic: Someone wants to kill Y/n

This causes Eggman to look shocked.

Dr. Eggman: [Metal, change of plans; I need to protect him at any cost]

Metal Sonic: Understood Doctor

Then Metal turn off the hologram and walk out of the alley.

Metal Sonic: Let's do this

Then Metal fly away.

(Few days later at Honnouji Academy)

The entire student body, including Ryuko, Mako, Y/n, Manic, Shaver, Sonow, and Silvic were assembled in the massive school yard. On her tower, Satsuki stepped forth and addressed the students of Honnouji Academy.

Satsuki: TODAY, I AM GIVING THE HONNOUJI ACADEMY STUDENT COUNCIL SYSTEM A FRESH START! ALL STUDENTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO ATTACK ALL OTHER STUDENTS! SECRET, SCHEMING, BACKSTABBING, ANYTHING GOES! SEVEN DAYS FROM NOW, REACH THE SCHOOLYARD ALIVE! AND THE USE YOUR TO LAY CLAIM TO YOUR SOCIAL STANDING ONCE AGAIN! THIS SHALL BE HONNOUJI ACADEMY'S FIRST NATURAL ELECTION!