scp past part 1

Angel's pov

I was in my "room" drawing and sadly thinking what the doctors done to me. I can't handle this anymore 😪. I'm only five. Wait a moment... the vents?! That's how I'm gonna to escape. Yeah!! >:D. Before I got to the vents Dr. Zak came in the room. The nicest and only doctor in this place.

Dr Zak:hello Angel

Angel:expensive boi.

I ran up to him and hugged the diamond 💎.

Dr. Zak:I know those people got you some pain, but how about you meet some other scps? Maybe you can make new friends.

..... that does sound like a good idea, maybe I convince the scps to escape, yeah!

Angel:yaaa!

As we walk down the hall and enter a room that was full of wildlife. What is this a rain forest. Suddenly I spotted a nice furry pillow. I layed in that pillow cause well, I'm sleepy. As I layed on the pillow it started to move. That when I notice it ain't a pillow, it was a tail that has vines and flowers all over it. Then there was more tails. Then a head started to appear, it looked like a fox but it has green eyes and a black snout. It was beautiful and very flowerly if you ask me. The fox looked at me, that it bop its nose on me and it tickled. I giggled a little and it went backwards a bit.

Dr. Zak:now, now dream this is angel, she's nice. She just wants a new friend.

As I walked toward the fox and letted out my hand. It sniffed my hand and it went around me like a puppy. I petted its head and it purred. 

Angel:Its a cat.

Dr. Zak laughed

Dr. Zak:No, thats a Kitsune, and it grows wildlife around it.

Angel:oh, is that why its a forest  in here.

Dr. Zak:I guess.

The Kitsune rolled something to me. It was a brush, I picked up the brush and brush it tails. One by one. Then it bowed its head down, looking for me to brush it. As I blushed its fur I felted a new movement and someone falling to the ground. The Kitsune looked mad and covered me in its tails. I can only see a doctor with a needle filled with something, and...... Dr. Zak on the ground. As the doctor trying to get around dream but dream refuses and jumped at the man only dropping the stuff that was in the needle, it liquid started to go away leaving a clouded skull going up and disappearing.  As Kitsune growls at the doctor leaving him running.  As the Kitsune open its tails leaving me free, I looked at Dr. Zak with a brose in his head. I walked to his and put my hand on it, as the Kitsune watch the brose was gone and Dr. Zak getting up and opening his eyes.

Dr. Zak:thank you angel. And thank you dream for protecting her.

As Dream walked up to me, he putted my hand on his chest revealing a huge scar on it. I think he wants me to heal it. As I healed the scar his tails wagged and tickling me. But nighttime just appear in front above us. Leaving me and Dream tired.

Dr. Zak:Angel I'm going to let you sleep 💤 with Dream, okay?

Angel:okey

Third person pov

As the doctor left Angel started to cuddle with Dream. As the girl fell asleep it gave dream enough time to transform into a half human that has tails, ears, and vines and leaves covering around it. The man had dirty blond  hair and green eyes. The man looked at Angel smiling and closing its eyes hugging her with his body and tails.

The next morning  🌄

As a doctor came to check up, it only sees a man with Kitsune ears and tails sleeping with a little girl. The doctor called some others looking at it. Taking notes 📝. As Dr. Zak came to the room full of doctors that was looking at the sight, Zak just awed at this adorable sight. As he got into the room with the two the doctors in the other side was frighten thinking "is he insane!?" or "welp he's dead", but that didn't happened.

Dr. Zak:wake up angel its time to go.

But Angel didn't want to go, she had a friend.

Angel:nuuu, I want to stay. Dream needs me and I need him. And he's my new friend. PPPPLLLlease?

Dr. Zak:is that okay with Dream?

Dream opened an eye and nodded to the doctor.

Dr. Zak:oh righty fine. Be good.

Angel:okey.

As Dr. Zak walked out of the cell the other doctors were shock that he just got out so easy without a scratch.

Meanwhile in the cell

As Dream and Angel slept, Angel heard something move and it was Dream transforming into a Kitsune again, but it was only for a little time for Angel to fall asleep in the patch of flowers that Dream made. As the duo sat (or sleep) peacefully they heard something in the walls moving. The a man with white eyes going through the walls looking all worn out and he's scratch up.
Dream walking to the white eye man, looking at it, then Angel walk up to him and put her hand in the scratches, with Dreams permission she healed all of the scratches. The man looked at her, and then the two humans stomach growl with hunger. Angel told the two to stay as she went to the vents looking for the cafeteria. When she spotted it she goes through the fridge and got berries, salad, potatoes and a baguette.

Meanwhile with the two.

The two looking at eachother with noting to talk about. Until the man makes it move.

The man:so  how are you?

Dream:I'm great, got a new friend and yet she seems been through a lot since she looks like she's five.

The man:yeah, I wonder why they want a five year old girl at this place. Does she has something that want?

Dream:I don't know.

Silent fills the room.

Dream:so what's your name? I am Dream.

The man:my name is Vincent but you can call me A6d.

Dream:okay A6d.

While the two boys were talking, Angel was still in the vents trying to remember her way back, then she found a strange room that was lock up and strange animals were trying to get a key in a lock.

"A little time won't hurt" Angel thought. As she walked to the cell, the animals ran away only leaving the key 🔑 in the ground, she picked up the key and looked at the lock 🔐. Then she unlocked lock and then the door started to go and then a strange man that looked like a pig jumped out of the door.

Pig man:at last my servants I'm finally free from that cell.

But the pig man realized that there only a little girl looking at him.

Pig man:wait your the one who free me!?

Angel:mmhmm

Pig man:well I guess this will do. *picks up Angel*

Then Angel heard footsteps coming, she grabbed the pig man by the hand and went into the vents. They watched the doctors panic and started to worried and ran away.

Angel:that was a close one.

Pig mam:I agree.

Angel:now come on lets get back to Dream.

As the two got into the room, Angel handed the food to the others. And Dream introduced A6d and Angel introduced the Pig man. And yet asked his name.

Pig man:I'm Dave but I like to be called something else.

Angel:oh what a out Tecnoblade and Tecno for short.

Tecnoblade liked it and started eat the potatoes 🥔. Then Dr. Zak came in checking on Angel but only seeing two other men.

Angel:expensive boi ^^.

As Angel went to hug the diamond 💎. The other two men hide behind Dream, all scared that he'll call them out.

Dr. Zak:Angel who are they. *points at the two men*

Dream:relax Dr. Zak they're only new friends of ours.

But then the doctor locked the door, leaving them in the room.

Dr. Zak:okay whos ready to escape