scp past part 2

Third person pov

As the they talked about the plan, since their abilities were great they had a great plan. Angel gotten the parts. By drawing on a piece of paper 📃 and touching it. (If you didn't their powers then go back to chaper two). Of course the boys had to help her with some. But what came out of the paper 📃 is armor, weapons and a healing potion cause well Angel's hand will get tired. As they were ready Dr. Zak opened the room and then they started to run.  Then a siren flew in the ceiling and the gang ran harder. Soldier with guns shoot at them but they dodge them took them out. Then Angel thought of an idea. As the gang ran Angel went to a vent and went to the cell she was aheading for.

Angel:hey tommy, you break out?

Tommy:*loud bangs on the walls*

Angel:I'll take that as a yes.

Angel unlocked the cell and this huge monster with one black eye, horns, a darkish purplish skin with tan fur, and a tail.
The monster pick up Angel and puts her in its back.

Angel:To freedom Tom*pulls out a sword*

As the two ran and attacked for who got in their way, Angel spotted her friends.

Angel:Tom, pull up to them I know them, they want to escape too.

As the two went up from behind and good thing cause they were getting attack. Tom jumped up and smash the soldiers.

Angel:hop on guys, this will get awesome.

As the gang ran and attacked the ones who dare stands in their way. They made it and escaped. They hid in a cave far enough from that terrible place. But Tom missed his home and friends and his old form. Angel notice it and decided to help.

Angel:Tom, for all your help and bravery I give you this. *claps hands*

Sudden Tom was back to his old human self but with a twist.

Angel:the monster form will come up but you can control it. I'll give you a this paper 📃 and it tells you what how to control it.

Then she putted a portal that leads to Tom's place.

Angel:good bye Tom, hope you get home safe.

Tom nodded and went to the portal. And then the portal was gone.

The next day

The boys thought of something and yet Angel was busy making money by performing silly things and stunts that made the audience clap 👏. That time was able to make a home and when Angel got to them. Dream had a surprise at the end.(he was in his human form)

Dream:Angel, I know you don't have anywhere to go and since your a kid and helped us escape that place I decided to give you something that you don't have in a long time.
*holds up a paper*

Dream:hello daughter

Angel gap in happiness and ran up to him only hugging him and smiling in tears. She now has a dad. And new friends. She was finally in a long time happy.

Now here's a funny moment

Dream:hey tecno

Tecno:yeah?

Dream:have you seen our popcorn 🍿?

Tecno:I thought you had it.

Dream:no I thought you had it.

Skeppy:hey have any of y'all seen A6d?

Dream:ask Angel

A few moments later

Skeppy:hey guys I think you need to see this.

Dream and tecno were confuse but they followed him to Angel's room and yet a6d was tied up in a chair 💺 and two strange blobs were eating the popcorn 🍿 that Dream and Tecno was looking for. And Angel was just drinking tea.

A6d:halp me. ŤMŤ

Skeppy:yeah no *walks away*

Dream and Tecno didn't want the popcorn anymore.

A6d:nuuu you traitors ÒMÓ
                                                   '

Then the two blobs taped his mouth so he can't talk.

Angel:don't yell at the table please.

And that was the past of the gang.