smut and sleep

Heyo this is smut we're talking about sista's lets get some tea.

With TecnoSoot

Third person pov

As the two went in their room Wilbur was still blushing cause he's was in his favorite member of the band's room. He wasn't surprise that his room is great but it is fit for a king he can say. But Wilbur blushed as he saw some blades. 🗡🔪⚔. Dang him and his knife kink.

Tecno:yeah I know it's messy but it is what it is.

Wilbur:honestly I'm not surprised that your room looks good.

Tecno:*locks the door* you know I'm glad this wall is sound proof.  Also here some clothes your going to need them. Closet is over there.

Wilbur's thoughts:hmmmm.... these clothes look familiar but they're from Tecno. Bet it's good.

As Wilbur put in the clothes he notice that they were maid clothes.

Wilbur's thoughts:oh that pig.

As he walks out he saw what looks like tecno with a white button shirt only the top was not button, a rose in his mouth, and a shiny blade in his hand.  Wilbur blushed at the sword.

Tecno:how's my room service?~

Wilbur:better when you putted in this~

Tecno:are you ready by queen?~

Wilbur:oh yes~, I'll let you take over my land~

Tecno blushed but his smiles widely. He was ready.

Wilbur thought of something.  He decided to give a little show.

Wilbur:how about a little show, before we start?~

Tecno:*grabs a chair 💺 and sits in it* go ahead I'm watching.

As Wilbur touches himself, Tecno was listening. When he got down, Wilbur was sweating, and he pants for air. Looking at tecno all horny 😏. Tecno got up from the chair and started walking turds him with a smirk.

Wilbur:you wanna start?

Tecno:why yes my little slut~

As tecno pinned Wilbur to his bed he started to kiss his neck leaving marks. Tecno see a knife 🔪 in his pillow.

Tecno:hold on let just take this out.

As he pulled the knife out, Wilbur pants started to tightened. Wilbur blushed at that knife. Tecno noticed that Wilbur was blushing at the knife 🔪.

Tecno:you dirty hor~ getting turn on by a knife. Tell me are you needy now?

Wilbur only nodded in response. And yes, he just wanna be f*ck. Tecno turned over Wilbur on to his stomach, started to pull his pants down, and as for Wilbur he pulled down the skirt, revealing some lace panties. Tecnk swore he didn't put that there.

Tecno:Wil

Wilbur:yes baby?

Tecno:did you put those panties there?

Wilbur:maybe~ what don't you like them?

Tecno:you dirty slut

As the f*cking began, tecno make sure he hitted every spot until he found one, that earn a moan. Until Wilbur said

Wilbur:tecno I'm close~

And with that tecno stopped, thats when he had an idea. He stopped and Wilbur whined until tecno went through a large wooden box until he found that something, it was a little, toy that made Wilbur blush. It was a sword 🗡. When he got back to the bed he turn Wilbur so he can see his and put the sword against his neck, that made Wilbur moan.