The new family part 2

Tecno's pov

As I watched Dream and George playing with their child I notice Wilbur was looking at them, he almost frowned. Thinking that he wanted that. A child of his own, our own. Thats when tecno decided to propose to Wilbur.

As he went to a jewelry store and found a amber ring reminding him of his boyfriend. So he bought the ring and planned everything to propose.

A month later

Third person pov

As Wilbur woke up from his nap only to see a note 📝 by him saying his name. As he reads the note 📝, he saw a trail that leaded somewhere. As he followed the trail he saw the final note. That readed him "turn around and look down". As he turns and looked down only to see an amber ring in a box that was holded by the hands of his boyfriend.

Tecno:Wilbur, will you be my mate?

Wilbur:omg, I don't even know what to say..... I-I-I, you know what, YES!!

Happiness fills the pig and putted the ring on to his new lover.

A month later

Third person pov

A Mexican band played in the background while the two lovers dance, and yes they are now married.

A few months later

As Tecno walked Wilbur who was blindfolded to a strange room. When they stop Tecno pulled off the blindfold only to see a new room that was baby like, then a little giggled filled the room,, it was a baby with brown hair with a pink strip. Wilbur almost cried of Happiness while picking up his new son.

Tecno:I love Wilbur

Wilbur:Love you too, hon.

And that was the final, but don't worry, there will be a ask character chapter, just need y'alls questions and they'll answer.

Welp good bye guys and gals.