A happy family part 1

It has been 1 year now that the group started dating the cute boys. But it was time, for Dream to propose to george, he's the love of his life, the one he trust, the one who will be the new dad. Dream got a sapphire ring that he bought. When he got the gang all planned out he was ready.

George's pov

I got a text from Dream, saying that he has a surprise for me.  And come to the backyard at 9p.m. So I got to the backyard and only to see blue rose petals on the ground and Dream in the middle holding something. Then he got close to me.

Dream:George Pental, you have been the greatest boyfriend friend I can ever ask for, but I want more than that.

I was confuse but then he kneel down.

Dream:george, will you marry me?

I was shock but also happy

George:YES, YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!!

He gaped in happiness and putted the ring on me.

Dream:I love you George.

George:I love you too.

The others were cheering.

A few months later

Third person pov

As bells ring and ring, a man in a light blue dress walked only to see the love of his life.

Man:do you George Pental take clay amarsion as your husband?

George:I do.

Man:And do you Clay amarsion take George Pental as your lovely husband?

Dream:I do.

Man:Then I pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom.

*Kiss*

Cheers goes all from the crowds (and you fans are in it), happiness goes to the new family. And the honeymoon goes in bed in a sex hotel.

Smut peeps

As the two went in the rooms, the bed was shape as a heart, and the two make out. George was really inpatient, and just want to be fucked.

George:Dream~ please just put it in me~

Dream:can do baby~

As the two connect

George:AHHH~ FASTER DREAM~

As the top gone faster and faster the bottom cumed inside of his husband, and without warning the top cumed in the bottom as well. Leaving the two exhausted.

Dream:love you gogy~

George:love you too~

Cute moment

As sapnap and his dear boyfriend A6d were watching Angel since the others something else to do, they had to watch her. Angel chasing the cat of A6d and then petting it and snuggling it.

Sap:aww~

A6d:our poor child.
(He's talking about the cat)

The end for now

Hey, hey this was the one wedding, if y'all want the TecnoSoot wedding just let me know. And also bring in some comments because the ask character is coming soon, so bring some good questions. Bye bye~