the blizzard and sleep 💤

Third person pov

It was cold but sap, bad, george and Wilbur were heating up, cause their crushs were there. But although by the flaming hot guys, they can't just get their hands off on Angel. What can you say she's freaking adorable. and Angel make sure yin and yang were still for the ride. But as the car ribe goes on they finally got to their house. Angel was ready to get out. As they got in they were talking about who with who sleeping 😴 with eachother.

Bad:so who's sleeping with who?

As the bot- I mean boys were thinking.
(You bout said bottom. ÒMÓ)

But the band, though of something.

Skeppy:hey here's an idea 💡 what about me,and hoodie boi with 😇 and 😈, A6d with sunglasses, tecno with lazy Sunday shirt 👕, and Dream with tanktop.

Sap, bad, george and Wilbur's thoughts:does he even knows our names.

The other bois:Yeah

Dream: I mean we only have nine bedrooms

George:wait whats the ninth room?

Dream: thats for meh daughter

Angel:thats right you can't sleep in meh room. ÙvÚ. I need alone time.

George:I guess we don't have a choice.

After that they showed them thier rooms.

With skephalo

Bbh:so this is your room. Its shiny ✨ I like that.

Skeppy:Well you know when your a big bit, there's fans you have to deal with.

Bbh:bets its hard

Skeppy:yeah it is.

......

Skeppy:its time to hit the hay. Here you can barrow my clothes.

Bbh:please its fine, you don't have too.

Skeppy:no I insist

Bbh:ok fine.

Skeppy:the bathroom is over there.

Bbh:ok

As bbh got dress he open the door, but that was the moment that he release.... he f*ck up. When he open the door Skeppy was shirtless. Bbh quickly shut the door in moments later Skeppy had a shirt. Bbh sigh in relief. As he got on the bed 🛌, Skeppy asked him something.

Skeppy:do you want to sleep on the left or the right.

Bbh:I can sleep on the floor.

Skeppy:what no, its cold and I don't want you to get cold 🥶.

Bbh:true, I guess I'll sleep on the right.

Skeppy:ok.

As the two fell asleep bbh started to get cold by shivering until he felt something hugged him, he didn't bother to check cause well... he was warm.

With sap6d

As Sapnap and a6d went to the room. Mostly they didn't care about the bed they just to sleep. Until Sapnap decided to played never never ever have I ever.

Sapnap:never ever have I had a pet.

He gotted a6d, he had a cat which they can see him sleeping 😴.

A6d:never ever have I kissed someone.

Both of them never kissed anyone.

Sapnap:heheh, I thought you had kissed someone since you know your popular.

A6d:yeah... I'm afraid what they'll think of me, thats why I have a blindfold.

Sapnap:who cares, they're probably jealous they don't got your eyes. 👉👉 .

A6d:heh thxs, since you so upcoming, you wanna see my eyes.

Sapnap:what really, hell yeah! 😝.

A6d takes off his blindfold and there his eyes were white as snow ❄. Sapnap blushed at that sight.

A6d:yeah I know, their bad.

Sapnap:what no they're amazing, I didn't know that much people has white eyes. I like them.

A6d:thxs

.........

A6d:anyways we should go to bed.

Sapnap:agree

As the two went to bed they were cuddling.

Heyo lets get good in the next chapter.