last night and morning

As the triple couples woken up in the morning. Angel was still asleep. Let's see the ships shall we. 😏😏😏. 

Skephalo 💎😇

As Skeppy woken he tried to get up but he couldn't cause bbh was too comfortable as bad denined for Skeppy to get up he decided to give up and lay down.
(Too cute)

With sap6d 🇫🇷🐼

The two had woken but they didn't want to wake up. So they went back to sleep 💤.
(Really)
Now time for real fun.

With TecnoSoot 🐷🎸

As Wilbur woken up he didn't remember anything until his @$$ hurted, thats when he remembered last night. He @ss hurted so much, that he bout moaned but he covered his mouth, so much he couldn't move so he decided to go back to sleep and maybe it'll wear off.
(Come on people wake up and do something)

With dreamnotfound 💭👓

George was awoken by waffle met his nose. But when he got up he moan and drooled as his @$$ hurted. He flumped back in the bed 🛌 with pain but heaven. The noise woken up Dream as he got up he looked at George blushing about last night 🌙 but George couldn't remember a single thing.

"It must have been my since to make all lust and how he forgot about last night." Dream thoughed.

George: D-Dream what happened last night? Ú//Ò
                                                                                      ' ^
(Omfg he's baby)

Dream:well.... I don't know but I help you.

As dream walked up to pick up george bridal style, george was blushing in his crush's arms. As the smell of waffles 🧇 was closer they the cooler was mo other than Angel herself, as Angel saw george in her father's arms she knew what happened.

Angel's thoughts:looks like yin won the bet. ŤvŤ well there's going to be a fight.

As Angel putted waffles 🧇 in their plates she notice that george had marks on his neck.

Angel's thoughts:oop looks like I getting another dad. ☆◇☆

As dream and george ate the others started to come and eat, Angel was going to her room to tell the bet winner. Yin was proud of himself and Yang was in the corner crying, Angel was trying to cheer him up.

End

Next chapter, feelings and secrets solved