the concert

George's pov

This is going to be the best night of me and Wilbur's lives. We get to meet our favorite boy band. (All the members in the band are boys) But man it's really cold 🥶 tonight. 🌟 🌙.  But it's going to be worth it.

Wilbur:george are you ready for this cause I am.

George:yeah boi I'll be ready.

Man there's a lot of people here. I hope our spots will be great. Sapnap is twittering 🐦 again. Bbh is looking at the posters with Wilbur and hopefully things won't go wrong. Me and Wilbur were dieing to see Royalty Dreaming.  When the show was bout to start they got in their seats.

Dreams pov

Man there's a lot of people in the crowds. Hopefully nothing comes out. Me and the boy have a secret that nobody knows. We were in a scp lab. We were the test subjects, luckily we escape by a little gril who have been through a lot seen she was 5. But when we escaped I done something that she never had in 3 years, a loving father. Yes I adopted her but can you blame me, she had no where to go and she's a kid. Anyway since we were test subjects let me tell you what we got.

A6d has the ability to see and go through walls, also if he touches someone while going through walls they go through too.

Skeppy has the ability to shine ✨ which means he can blind anyone by turning into a diamond 💎, my daughter calls him expensive boi, she put a price tag on him. XD.

Tecnoblade has the ability to talk to animals and have speed. And he's pink.

Now mine is actually pretty rare as my daughter says, I have the ability to turn into a Kitsune that can grow plants and wildlife around me as I transform. She also ride me when she was 6, she says "I'm the warrior and your are my mystical pet", she even loves when she brushes my tails and uses them for warm.

And the best for last my sear daughter Angel, now she was most out all the subjects she got the scientist's attention. They said her blood was the most rare, out all kids, she as the ability with so much amounts of creativity even she has determination, that she can't die. They wanted her blood so bad that they just putted more power in her, now she can't just die, she can heal and also bring life, also to her drawings, once she touches it when she's wants to come to life, and that's why we have pets that was name yang that was white and smile a d the other was yin  that was black and frown, but when she fuses then together they turn into yin yang, it goes up either it be friendly or if the drawing is a creature that is to protect her then it's bad. She can also feel the movement of something or someone. I'm hoping nothing goes wrong.

Hello London are you ready to dream

The crowds were wild to see us.