Chapter-22

Elanor was waiting outside the airport impatiently for her friend whom she hasn't seen for a very long time. The weather was a little bit rusty but the weather report confirmed that winter will be arriving soon said the radio. 

That's when a guy with perfect brown hair walked out of the airport with a playful smile pushing his luggage forward.

Elanor spotted him first and started waving. "Harris! Harris!" He gave a surprise look in her direction and waved at her. "Ela bear." He pushed his trolley a little bit faster and jogged towards her. Elanor gave him a big hug. "Hey! Surprise best friend. "

"I can't believe it Ela bear I thought...." She cut him in between, "Instead of bullying you a little I am also pretty good at other things. For example taking care of my best friend, picking up from the airport and dropping you to your hotel also hey I got your favorite coffee." 

"Well before taking the coffee how about another hug."

"Aww. Why not? I missed you." After another small hug they started walking towards the car which was parked far away from the airport. "Ela bear you know you are kind of creeping me out." She raised her eyebrow and he continued, "You know you are awfully good to me today." She playfully punched him.

Museum

"Wow this place is huge. You know this place is run a woman name Sofia. She has done a beautiful job right?"

"Ela bear." She looked behind. *Snap* "STOP IT!" She threw her plastic bottle at him. "OUCH!" His phone fell from his hand. "You deserve it. This is the third time you clicked my picture without my permission. I wish it stops working." He mimicries her, "It stops working. Bahhh. Its working perfectly. Your wish failed."

Attention please. First of all I would like to welcome all of you to  Christopher Global Museum. It has been a very long journey so there is lobby where you all can rest after that you all can look around the museum. I would like to introduce all of you with the owner of this place Mr. Christopher and Ms. Sofia.....

She was cut in between when a women came running and whispered something in her ear. She nodded her head. "I would like to apologize to everyone as they will be bit late but its okay you all can start looking around the place."

"Ela bear you realize this is a trip right. Why are you carrying your notebook around?" He snatched the notebook from her hands. "Oh my god you are even drawing this stuff can't you just click some pictures. Ela bear I saw a big launch box you kept in the safe box. Can't we sit on the lobby and eat that I am tired walking around. This place is actually very huge."

She snatched her notebook back, "Can't you read. It says that no clicking picture of the artifacts. Plus there is lot of things over here which can help me in my essays. You go and take some rest I want to look more around. After taking some sketches she started to look through her notes from the beginning and started walking.

Suddenly she bumped into someone, "Oh my I am sorry" both of them said at the same time. "Oh dear you are the bookstore girl." Elanor looked at her with surprise, "Nice to meet you again mam. Well I.... I am Elanor." She gave her a bright smile, "Hello dear. Thank you so much. I really got to buy some good books that day." She picked up the notebook which was on the ground and dusted it a little. "I believe this belongs to you dear. Do you mind if I see it?" Elanor nodded her head as no.

"This sketches are beautiful and most importantly you picked up the important information of each artifacts. Its really neat. You are not clicking any pictures like them?" She handed the notebook back to her. Elanor nodded her head as no and pointed at the board, "They said not to and I took a picture outside the building that would be enough for me." The women looked at her with surprise and nodded her head with smile. "Well I need to find my friend. Its really nice to meet you Ms. ...."

"Oh my I forgot to introduce myself. I am Sofia." Elanor eyes widened, "Sofia? As if the owner of the place." She smiled, "Yes..." She stopped talking and waved her hand to someone. "Chris come here."  A man in suit walked towards them. He was tall and same age as Sofia. Sofia smiled as he put his hand around her shoulder, "Is everything alright?" 

Sofia nodded her head, "Remember I told you about a girl I met in the bookstore few days ago. That's her." He looked at her and brought his hand forward, "Nice to meet you young lady. My wife has been talking a lot about you since she met you. Hmm looks I get it why she was doing it. Thank you for helping her."

Elanor took his hand, "Nice to meet you sir and it was actually nothing. Well I have to go and find my friend. We are actually first years and this our first trip."

"Very well. I guess we will be meeting again at the auditorium in the museum...." Sofia cut in between, "Our son will be here after some time. Both my husband and son will be giving their speech for the first years trip." She said excitedly, "You will be there right?" 

"Oh. I will be there then." She smiled, "Nice to meet you sir mam. I have to go. Bye."  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🥰😘Hey guys another chap and I

believe its pretty long so enjoy...

Keep reading and voting.😍😘