Chapter-6

Alexander grabbed the table in frustration as he was running out of patience. Elanor got up from the chair, "Mr. Knight I am not felling well can you drop me home." Alexander got up, "What's wrong? Everything was good few seconds ago. Did something happen?" Elanor felt bad for Alexander but she felt something was wrong. She sobbed, "Mr. Knight....please...drop me back home. I am not feeling well... I am sorry."

After looking at her for few seconds he nodded, "Lets go." On the way going back home Alexander didn't asked or said anything to her. After saying goodbye, Elanor went inside her house and laid on her bed. She tried to connect all the dots and everything was wrong from the beginning. How can she go somewhere with a dangerous person like him. She made the same the mistake which her sister did and look how things ended up. He was Steven's boss which makes him ten times worse than him.

Next two days was super busy for Elanor. She had exams as well as assignments. She didn't had any time to eat or even look at her phone. Where as Alexander had a huge temper as she wasn't texting or even calling him back for two days. After returning home that day he made sure to give each of them the most painful death who made Elanor cried. Today Elanor didn't tied her hair as she didn't had much time and she quickly wore a simple outfit.

 Today Elanor didn't tied her hair as she didn't had much time and she quickly wore a simple outfit

Nowadays everyone was talking about Tasha who went missing. Her parents couldn't find her anywhere. Some of them also guessed that it was Alexander Knight who did it. Elanor was really nervous as she dug her own grave with her own two hands. The only thing she could do was to avoid him but she didn't know for how long she can do that. He was a very powerful and dangerous man.

Elanor was about to go in the cafeteria when a sudden announcement was made in the hall.

"ELANOR WHITE OF CLASS-B IS ASKED TO REPORT AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY. I REPEAT ELANOR WHITE REPORT AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY."

She had a bad feeling about this announcement. She walked towards principal's office and knocked at the door. "Come in.." She walked inside the room and saw her worst nightmare sitting on the principal's chair. "Ms. White can you explain why you weren't answering to my calls or my texts." His jaw was clenched. He couldn't control his temper anymore so he threw the nearest thing he could get on the table which was paperweight. "ANSWER ME DAMN IT. WHAT WERE YOU DOING FOR TWO DAYS?" Elanor tried to step back but she lost her balance and fell on the floor.

She was way to shocked with his behavior that she didn't realize that tears were falling from her eyes. She looked at him with horror in her eyes. She backed off and was about to reach the door but he gripped her hand and pulled her back from it. He pulled her on his lap, "Screaming won't work Elanor I made sure nobody disturb us. Now tell me baby what made you think you can avoid me?" He moved her hair and kissed her on the neck. He gripped her throat, "Don't make me wait! ANSWER ME." 

"I..... didn't ....wanted to avoid you..... Mr. Knight. its hurting." He softened his grip on her neck, "I had exams and assignments to submit. I was about to submit them....... when there was this announcement. My folders." She pointed at her huge bundle of folder. Alexander released her.

Alexander felt bad for her. He wanted to console her but Elanor slapped his hands away, "No don't touch me. I was so busy this days that I didn't even had time to eat food I can't even imagine looking at my phone. I should have stayed away from you from the beginning. You are worse than Steven. You disgust me."

By saying that she ran away from him...

Alexander was laughing maniacally at one point he didn't realized when he started crying. "I disgust her. She wants to stay from me. NO! NO! NO!" He gripped his own hair. He started to destroy everything in the room. That's when his guard knocked at the door. "Sir you have a meeting at...." He couldn't complete his sentence as he was shot twice by Alexander.

Elanor shut herself in one of the compartment of the bathroom. Her breathing was uneven as she ran all the way. In her whole life she wore a mask on her face so that she can avoid dangerous people. On the other she also felt guilty that she told Alexander that he disgusts her. There is a huge chance he might think that she feels disgusted because of his face. He treated her so well but what happened today completely caught her off guard.

She turned her phone on and notifications started to pop up one after another. She opened his first text, "Elanor if you are uncomfortable with something you don't have to force yourself to do it. You can tell your this friend anything."

She opened the second text, "I am worried about you Elanor. If you are sad or upset with anything because of me I am sorry."

"You are not replying or answering any of my calls Elanor. Is it serious? Can I help you with anything."

She opened the last text, "Please answer me. It has been two days. I miss you."

After reading all the texts Elanor felt really bad and also pity for him. She thought it was better for her to apologies so she texted him back. "I am sorry Mr. Knight but what you did back there was wrong. I need some space so lets not talk for a while." After receiving her text Alexander eyes turned black he smashed his phone by throwing it on the wall and drank his wine in one shot.