Chapter-2

Elanor POV

Can't believe Esme is going to get married today. I had to wake up early so that I can groom myself up and help dad with the arrangements. Of course all the costs are carried by Steven but Esme wanted me to plan all the decorations. So he had to go with Esme's choice for which I am actually glad. I quickly did my hairstyle and wore my dress after putting light makeup I wore my mask. I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and hurried to the wedding place.

 I looked at myself for the last time in the mirror and hurried to the wedding place

After arranging everything I rechecked again and everything looked perfect. Esme is going to love it. Please don't let anything go wrong.

 Please don't let anything go wrong

After sometime guests started to arrive and I also have to check on Esme

After sometime guests started to arrive and I also have to check on Esme. "Hi! Wow Esme you look beautiful. A beautiful bouquet for a beautiful bride." After some time all of our friends hurried into the room to look at the bride. After clicking some pictures Islen shouted, "Guys look the groom is here. I peeked through the window and saw it was actually him he was escorted inside by his bodyguards . Whenever I look at him it makes my blood boil. I actually killed him one thousand times in my head.

After the wedding ceremony ended. I danced with Steven as Esme asked for it as her last gift from me. Everyone was busy on their own so I decided to go out for a walk. Who knew I will get followed by the most dangerous person. After walking a while I found a big tree. It was quite and pleasant that's when I decided to take rest for a while. I took my mask off and tightly tied my mask again and decided to take nap for couple of minutes. Even though I am in sleep it felt like somebody is watching me and that's when I felt somebody touched my forehead and then I heard the whispered voice, "Soon...we will meet again.I jumped and quickly opened my eyes and saw no was around me. I rubbed my forehead thanking god that it was just a nightmare but it wasn't a nightmare but a reality. 

Alexander POV

Alexander POV

I wore my suit  which I was wearing in the meeting as I was already late for the ceremony but I still had to come

I wore my suit  which I was wearing in the meeting as I was already late for the ceremony but I still had to come. Steven is one of my most trusted man. Everyone was looking at me with wide open eyes. Of course its my mask. Some were scared to death and some looked away as they don't want a death wish for themselves. After I bro hugged Steven my eyes fell on girl who was wearing a simple dress and looked elegant. When she turned I couldn't believe with my own two eyes she was wearing a mask and the crowd around her is not bother by it at all. They were smiling and talking with her. "Why is she wearing a mask?"

"That's my wife's younger sister Elanor." I looked back at him. "As you have noticed my wife is a beauty. Both of the sisters inherited the same beauty but looks like that brat doesn't want the gift that has been gifted to her by the god. She wears that mask everywhere. Told you that you will see something different today." I smirked behind the mask and looked back at her. "When I first met her she reminded me so much of you. That mask thing is also a touchy topic for her. Even though she has a perfect face she still wears that everywhere. Now lets go have a drink." 

I saw her going out somewhere alone so I decided to follow her. I shoved Steven's hand from my shoulder but I was again stopped by him. "Alex no. She is my wife's sister and a sister to me. She might have some similarities with you but she is not the girl. Don't do this to her she will be in danger." If he wasn't my friend by now I would have buried him alive. I shoved his hand harder this time, "I will do whatever I want. Don't make this mistake again or I won't hesitate to kill you. Remember your place." My words made him flinched back and I made my way out to follow her.

I spotter her under the tree and she was about to remove her mask which made my breathing stop. When she took that mask off it felt like my whole world stopped. She was gorgeous in every way. She was a beauty and it wasn't long enough when she put that mask again on her face.

After a few minutes later she drifted to sleep. It was my only chance to look at her from a closer view. She looks cute when she sleeps. That caused me to chuckle. Because of the wind some strands of her hair fell on her face. I slowly removed all the hair from her forehead. "Soon.....We will meet again." Looks like she was about to open her eyes. I didn't wanted to surprise her so I left her but not before looking at her for the last time. "You are mine."