Chapter-17

After all the preparation and packing......

"Esme I can go back to the airport alone. You and Steven don't have to come to see me off."

Esme huffed, "Yes, we do young lady now get in the car. You have a flight to catch up." Esme and Elanor took the back seat where as Steven sat on the front to drive. Both of the sisters were listening to songs and somehow they were lucky enough as they didn't had to face any traffic. "Shit..." Suddenly Steven stepped on the break which made the car forcefully stop. "What's wrong Steve?" Elanor and Esme tensed up as they saw what was in front of them. There were more that ten cars which were blocking their way and men were standing with fully armed guns. Esme shouted, "Oh no no.....Steven we can't let them do anything. Go back." Steven didn't dare to move a inch, "We are surrounded. There is nothing we can do now."

Elanor started to panic, "What's going on?....Guys...." Both of them kept quite which made her realize that they want her not them. Elanor took a long breathe, "I am going. You both stay in." Before anyone could stop her she got out of the car and started to walk towards them. That's when Xander got out of the car. He wore black leather jacket with black shades. He took long steps towards her with a face which shows no emotion. Elanor wanted to take few steps back but she was too shocked to do anything. He removed his shades and gripped her by her hand, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WENT THROUGH TO LOOK FOR YOU? WHY WEREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS ELANOR?" He smirked and gripped her jaw to look at him, "You think running away from me is that easy?"

Esme and Steven both came out of the car and started to walk towards them. Xander noticed their movements. He took his gun out and shot at their direction, "Stay right where you are. Don't you dare come between us. It's between me and her." 

Elanor was beyond terrified and started to sob, "Mr. Knight  please let go...please...please...don't hurt them. Hurt me.....hurt me.... not them. I was wrong. Its all my fault........" She looked at him with teary eyes, "Their daughter is waiting for them at home. If anything happens to them I won't be able to forgive myself." Xander eyes softened for a moment after hearing her but she still tried to escape from him. He rubbed the tears from her cheeks, "Do I scare you baby?"......He took a deep breathe and hugged her keeping a tight grip on her waist, "I am so sorry I reacted like that way in the office but you are not leaving me. I won't let you..." He picked her up slowly holding her waist. He made her stand on his feet and rested his forehead on hers. He cradled her on his chest, "I love you and I will keep doing it until my last breathe. Forever." Xander was huge where as Elanor was a girl of average size. She in cage of the devil. She wanted to move away but it was impossible now. She can't even if she wants to because she knows now that he is the missing piece of her life and he is what she needs. 

She slightly brushed her nose with his and smiled at him and whispered, "Forever

She slightly brushed her nose with his and smiled at him and whispered, "Forever." He smirked, "Looks like the daughter of the addict fell for the addict." He was about to kiss her but she stopped him. He gave a questioning look to her, "Everyone is looking." He chuckled, "As if I care sweetheart." Before Elanor could say anything he kissed her. Elanor placed her hands on his chest and pulled away after a few seconds later. She looked at him and hold his hand, "I have to go." Xander's eyes widened in shock and his jaw clenched. "I have to unpack again at Esme's place. They standing for a long time. I have to convince them and dad to let me stay here." After hearing her he relaxed and chuckled while he run his hand through his hair, "You are going to kill me someday women." He kissed her forehead, "Go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"🥰Thank you so much for supporting my book 

while I absent for few days. We reached 6K reads guys. 

Keep supporting and of course Happy Reading.😘"