Chapter-12

Elanor didn't stopped anywhere as she wanted to reach there as soon as possible. She decided to wore the clothes which she was already wearing.

 She decided to wore the clothes which she was already wearing

After reaching the place she looked around. She still can't believe once she decorated the whole place for her sister's wedding. Esme once showed all her wedding pictures after she recovered. Steven was carrying baby Jenna whereas Esme was talking with the guests. She slowly went behind Esme, "SURPRISE!!" Esme jumped and when she looked behind she completely froze in her place. "Hi! Happy Anniversary. Aww I missed you a lot," by saying that she hugged her. "Why?....Did you tell dad that you are here to meet me?...." Elanor nodded her head as no. "I will call dad later I wrote a letter to him. I don't think he will say anything as my holidays are going on."

Steven walked hurriedly, "I thought you were going to send some surprise but I never thought it would be you." Esme took Jenna from him and glared at him, "Steve don't you think I should also know about this text too." Steven pouted his face, "Sorry."

Elanor took Jenna in her hand for the first time and she was way more than happy. After a while it was time for Jenna's feeding. She gave her back to Esme and went to meet Steven, "Hi Steve."

He smiled, "Hello Miss White. Let me guess are you bored?" Elanor smiled and looked at Esme  who was feeding Jenna her baby formula through bottle, "You have a beautiful family Steven." Steven smiled and proudly looked at his daughter and his wife. "By the way I am going to look around for a while tell Esme not to worry." Before Steven could stop her she walked away. Steven crossed his hands and smirked. He slowly whispered, "Looks like its happening again.....Good luck my friend.." By saying that he went back to his family.

Elanor slowly walked around the forest for a while and took a deep breathe. She was about to return when she saw a big tree. She walked towards it as if she has seen it before the only problem is she just can't remember. After going few steps she saw someone was resting under the tree. When she moved closer and she saw a charming man with a scar on his face which was barely noticeable. He was wearing a white shirt and long black pants. She kept looking at that person as if she knew him from somewhere but the question is where. Her heart never raced before for anyone but seeing him somehow it did for the first time.

Suddenly Xander opened his eyes which startled Elanor and made her back away a little from the place where she was standing. Xander quickly stood up from his laying position and stared at her with unknown emotions. "Hi," said Elanor with a nervous smile on her face. Xander stopped looking and started to walk away, "Hey wait." Even though she called him he still didn't stop or looked back. Suddenly he felt a grip on his hand. When he looked back it was Elanor who was breathing heavily as she ran after him. "Wait......please...." She looked at him, "Don't I know you from somewhere. I do don't I......." She looked at his scar and unknowingly she touched his face which made Xander flinched and freeze on the exact spot, "I feel I have seen this scar too....I know you. Right?"

Xander eyes was glittering as he was holding back his tears. He shoved away her hands, "Everyone knows me in the country you are not the first one." By saying that he hurriedly left the place without even looking back at her.
---------------------------------------------------------
🥳🥳🥳😁✌️Hey guys the wait is over
They meet again............
But before that a small reminder
We have a goal to achieve (1K reads)🥳🥳🥳😁✌️