Chapter- 19

"You what? I mean....Are you?" He nodded his head, "Yes I am him." She folded her hands and raised her eyebrow, "So you were testing me if I do two timing or not huh?" Xander eyes widened as he knew what was coming next, "Fine I believe I should go home now its not safe for you if I am here. I am not trustable person am I?"  

She started to walk towards the door suddenly she heard quick footsteps behind her before she could turn Xander hugged her from behind, "I was wrong please don't be mad." She huffed, "Let go." He gripped her more tightly, "No." Elanor tilted a little so that she can look at him, "Fine but I want full explanation. God Xander for how long you played this game? You are a top player on the server." Xander ginned while holding her and give a small kiss on her lips, "I will tell you everything."

She released herself from him and glared at him, "Get rid of that grin Xander. You are still not forgiven and I will be the only one to order food. Don't you dare touch the menu." She picked her bag from the couch and started to walk ahead of him but he matched her speed and hold her hand which perfectly fitted in his hand. She tried to remove his hand but he gripped it more tightly. He got annoyed as she was denying him. "This building is huge and it will be easy for a tiny person like you to get lost. Now lets go and let me feed you something first then you can continue your tantrum." 

Diner....

"Will you even look at me?" Elanor ignored and kept eating her noodles. "I am sorry baby. Please..." He tried to touch her hands but she moved them. "Remember the investment file on Hero's of Netherlands which I showed you once?" She looked at him and nodded, "I promise I will update you everything about it to you. I will also help you kill bosses in game." She looked away, "Come on we met after a long time and you are not even saying anything. I will also do anything you ask me to do. Does it sound fair?"

She looked at him, "Okay....You want me to feed you?" He immediately nodded his head and ate the food which she fed him. He started to look at her seriously. She looked at him, "Marry me..." She dropped her spoon. "Instead of your that friend in the game again and again." She smiled in relief. "No." He went a little closer to her and pouted a little, "Why not?" 

She pushed a little to make some distance, "Punishment." 

"Hmm Xander that day when I was trying to go back home I saw you had this gun. Why do you keep it?" Xander was already tensed, "For my safety. You see I have a big business." She nodded as she was convinced whereas Xander was relieved as she didn't ask anymore questions.

"So Miss White are you sure you don't want to marry me in the game?"

She got up and looked at him after carrying her bag on her shoulder, "Lets go fiancé I am getting late Esme won't like it." After saying that she walked away where as Xander froze at his place as he never though she will call him that. After a minute he quickly got up and rushed behind her to follow her, "Baby wait for me I will drop you back home." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

😘Hey guys hope you enjoyed reading new update.

Thank you so much for showing your love and 

support for my. We reached 8K guy. Love you all.🥰