Chapter-24

Break....

"Finally its over Ela bear. I can't wait to grab that big lunch box you brought and eat all the divine food." She laughed, "Wait here I will bring your so called divine food." She walked through the hallways and about to reach the locker room when someone pulled her into another room. She was about to shout, "Ela bear huh. Is that what he call you around?" After hearing his voice she realized it was Xander who was behind her. He placed his head on her shoulder and hugged her from behind.

"You didn't even say hi to me after our little public conversation at the auditorium." She wanted to pull out from the hug but he made his grip stronger. "I heard bears are really good at giving hugs and cuddles." She scoffed, "I will stop you right there. He calls me that because it rhymes with my name. Second you should always be professional during work." He buried his head more into her neck, "Ela we keep meeting again and again. When I saw you today it almost stopped my heart. I was really nervous....." He whispered, "Take my glasses of."

She turned to face him and took his glasses from his face. The moment she did that he started to kiss her. At first it was soft peak then it ended up with a passionate one. After some time both of them stopped and pulled away from each other. "My mom is crazy about you." Elanor's eyes widened. He laughed, "She wants to set me up with you. This is not the first time you met her right? After your first met with her she couldn't stop talking about you. In between her rambling she also cursed  herself for not asking your name. It was so irritating. We also had a fight I even told her that I already have my own person but she wasn't ready to listen. I want you to meet my parents. You want to meet them?"

She nodded her head. They were about to leave the place together, "Wait! Let me text Harris first he must be waiting." She quickly typed, "Harris unfortunately you won't be able to eat the lunch box I made today. I am going to meet my in laws and I need to impress them with it. Don't ask its a long story I will tell you everything later. Lola is giving everyone treat so please join her and don't starve yourself. Bye." A message popped a second later, "All set captain. Say hi to brother in law on behalf of me."

She put her phone back, "Done. Xander is your parents allergic to any kind of food item?" He nodded his head in no. "I....actually made lunchbox. Have you guys eaten yet? It actually looks bad if I go empty handed to meet them." She wanted to say something more but he put his finger on her lips. "They will love it." She nodded her head and went to the locker room with him. She pulled out a big lunch box from the locker. "Lets go." Xander walked towards her and took the lunch box from her hand, "This lunch box is bigger than you. Hold my hand. I don't want you to get lost and roam around like a lost puppy."

Sofia and Chris were talking with some people. Elanor removed her hand from his hold as she was slightly shy and she didn't wanted to put a bad impression in front of them. Both of them walked towards them. When Sofia saw them she immediately dismissed all the people. "Elanor dear looks like you met my son. He looks strict but trust me once you get to know him will completely find a different person. Why don't you join us we were about to grab some food?"

Elanor gave a awkward smile and looked at Xander so that he can clear things up. "Ma." Sofia looked him, "She is my girlfriend...." Her eyes widened, "Yes... We were fighting over the same person." This time even Chris was shocked. That's when Sofia squealed, "Oh goodness gracious. I can't believe it." She pulled her into hug. Chris smirked at his son and gave a warm smile to Elanor, "Welcome to the family."

Xander chipped in, "Lets go the conference room. She made food for all of us." He showed the big lunch box to them. "Oh my I can't wait to eat it. I am starving." All of them ate the food which she made. "Wow this is good" Chris said. Sofia nodded her head in agreement. Xander smirked, "Thank you." Both of his parents looked at each other and then looked at him, "Son I believe the compliment was for her." Elanor gave a awkward smile. Xander took a meat with his fork and brought it in front of her. She nodded her head in no but he kept holding the fork. Even though she was embarrassed but didn't had any option but to eat it from his hand in front of his parents. 

Sofia slightly pushed Chris in a playful way, "They are so cute." Suddenly Xander's phone rang and he got up to take it. After a minute he came back. "I have to go its important. Can you guys drop her home?" His parents nodded. He was about to leave when Elanor grabbed his hand, "You don't have to trouble them. I will take the bus with my classmates. Its school trip right?" She gave a forceful smile to him to give a hint to him that she doesn't want to be left alone with them. He smiled and patted her head. However the devil had other plans he took the hand which was on holding his hand and placed it on her mother's hand. "Take her to her place mom."

His mom gave a bright smile, "Of course son. We will take her with us in our car and don't worry about the school thing we will take care of it." His dad nodded his head when Xander looked at him. He gave a mischief grin smile to Elanor while Elanor glared at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My apologies to everyone.

Happy reading. :D