10 × Meet up;

I'm gonna tell you this right here and now, this is a really REALLY long chapter so buckle up kids B)
(thank you to the person who pointed this out! I changed techno's name to just techno, since he's not comfortable with it.
I JUST FOUND OUT THAT TUBBO AND TOMMY ALSO AREN'T POG WITH THAT QUICK CHANGE)

_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

'AYY TOMMY' Wilbur greeted him as we face timed before leaving the apartment to go to the station.
'HI WIL' Tommy said in his squeaky childish voice.
'You're bringing a woman?' Tommy asked, noticing me. I smiled and waved awkwardly.
I changed a bit since I last saw almost everyone, so he probably didn't recognize me.
'Hi Tommy!' I said after a while.
'Y/N ITS YOU?!' he asked, shocked.
Me and Wilbur both laughed before I took Wilbur phone, putting it close to my face just like Tommy had.
'IT A ME BIG MAN' I mocked his accent which made him laugh too.

×÷-----÷×
Third Person POV

Both Wilbur and Y/N were on their way to the station, they were gonna meet Tommy, Tubbo, Techno and Phil in a bit.
It was a not too long, but not a really short ride, about 2 hours. Wilbur didn't sleep that well before this day, so he leaned his head on Y/N chest, listening to the heart beats and slowly falling asleep to them.
Y/N stroked his hair, humming their favorite song.
The train had different sections, cabins to be exact, and the lovers had one for themselves, and, the trains weren't that full too, so it was also a big plus.

Time flew by as buildings, shops, stations, clouds and other things passed them.
1 hour in the trip, Wilbur was sleeping on
Y/N chest, counting the heartbeats.
Y/N was looking out the window, taking pictures and stuff like that.
An half hour went by, as Wilbur arched his back and stretched his arms, softly whispering "good morning".

10 more minutes left to go, they were almost there.

The speaker beeped, as it later filled with an grown man's voice, telling the time, day, and also end destination, Brighton.
They made it, they finally are here.
Y/N got up excitedly, grabbing Wilbur up as they both took their baggages and other things, as they soon enough walked through the train hallway and stepped out.
They just needed to take the bus to the exact spot everyone would've met, but first they had to stop by the hotel that Phil ordered.

Y/N took out their phone, making pictures and things like that, they have never been to Brighton, Y/N was super excited!
'Wilbur, we're here!' they squeaked.
'I know, but let's go, I don't wanna miss the bus' Wilbur said, taking the lead.

Wilburs POV

We walked on the sideways with the two big bags we had and 1 smaller one, these were enough to fit the things we needed. We waited for the bus to come get us to the hotel, which was on the way to the park that Tommy planned to meet the others too.

Phil got the bigger hotel room which was 1 big floor, with 3 rooms, and each room had 2 beds, so Tommy would be sleeping with Tubbo, Techno with Phil and me and Y/N. Honestly, I was so excited for this week!

It took me and Y/N about 10 minutes to place our bags down in our room, and as soon as we did that, we left, on our way to the bus again. Also, nobody was in the hotel room, so I assumed they were all at the place we had to be.

The bus drove us, it stopped by at least 3 times, and as it was about to stop a fourth time, I recognized the buildings around a little park, and guess what? There were two little boys sitting on a bench, with two adult-looking guys standing next to them.
'Wilbur, what if we, surprised them? You know, like sneaked up on them?' Y/N whispered.
I nodded, smiling evily.