×2 - Who are you?;

Sorry for the late update! forgot kinda about this story :(
_______________________________________________

Wilburs POV

'So, Y/N?' I asked. They looked up at me.
'How long do you work here?'
They thought for a while.
'Probably for a month', they said, 'I just moved to London too, so I needed money and just saw that they were hiring'
I nodded along.
'I lived here for a long time, I can show you around London!' I exclaimed.

A customer walked into the shop.
'I'll show you what to do' Y/N said and told me to watch them. I looked at how they wrote the names of the drinks and meals, I listened to what they said and which gestures or tones
they used. Y/N turned to me, saying to follow them and see how they do the whole 'getting the coffee ready'.

×÷-----÷×

It was already 1 PM when our work shift ended. I decided to get to know Y/N better so I asked if they wanted to hang out at the park.

'Y/N, you busy today?'
'No not really, why you ask?' they answered.
'I just would like to get to know you more, how about we go to the local park!' I exclaimed happily. They nodded and we both left the coffee shop on our way to the park.

It was a bright, sunny day, the last sunny day of summer. Flowers were dancing in the wind as it flew by us. We were both just laughing and chatting. Their beautiful h/l, waving in the wind, Their e/c eyes, shining so bright. Am I in love? No it can't be, I just met them.

'So what are your hobbies Wilbur?'
I got a bit distracted so I had to think, even tho it was plain obvious.
'Well I uh, I write songs!' I said. They looked at me surprised.
'That's cool! What instrument do you play?'
'Oh a guitar, very basic'
They nodded and smiled.
'I have one in my room but I don't use it cause I can't really play, maybe you can teach me?' they asked and I smiled.
'Of course! I would love to!' I said and they smiled back.
_______________________________________________
I promise the next chapter will be longer and better, I just needed to post something cause I haven't updated, I'm sorry guys!