9 × Plans;

Y/N POV

Both me and Wil were sitting by the couch, he was playing on his guitar as I was listening and singing along.

beep

Wilburs phone lit up, as he got a message from Tommy.
He grabbed the phone, reading the message as his face brightened up.
'Yeah!' he cheered as he quickly typed a response, putting his phone aside and looking at me.
'Y/N' he said excited.
'What is it Wilby?' I asked.

He sat there, silent for a bit before he loudly inhaled and leaned over to me.
'Tommy said that he's gonna meet up with Tubbo, Techno and Phil! And they invited me too!' he said before exhaling a bit softer.
'And they said I can take you too!'
He took my hands as he said that phrase. I was super happy, I didn't stream or make videos but Wilbur let me play on his PC sometimes, because my laptop is too laggy for minecraft.
I was also one of them, they said.

'Alright but uh, when is it? And where?' I asked.
'Well you know almost everyone lives pretty close to Brighton, so they decided to meet there' Wil said, 'Tommy added that we're probably gonna meet next week, since then both him and Tubbo have a free week'

And so, the next two days me and Wilbur were packing stuff and getting tickets ready, it was gonna be a fun week.
The days flew by when it was finally saturday, the day we had to go to Brighton to meet the kids, Techno and Phil.
(I am going to refer to them as;
Tommy= Tommy
Tubbo= Tubbo
Techno= Techno
Philza= Phil)

_______________________________________________
i know i know this chapter is super short but I just needed to post something, but, the next chapter will be really long :)