7 × Confessions.;

Wilburs POV

It was around 4 AM when I was waiting at the park.

It was a very silent and cold night. The wind, hitting my bare hands, making them cold. My boots, almost hidden in the snow. I saw a person walking to the little tower that had a slide attached to it. That I was standing on. I heard them mutter something barely hearable.

'Wilbur?' they repeat.
'Y/N... I can't keep hiding this' I said as I climbed off and approached them. I took their hands in mine and looked them straight into their eyes, theirs looking around my soul and me looking around theirs. My face was tired, but I tried to have a nice and warming smile, while their face was energized, happy.

'Y/N I...' I started, stuttering a bit, 'You know how we met in the café? It was a nice day. A very nice one. You were just, so shiny and glowing... I can't explain, I'm not really a romantic but... You smell like roses and vanilla, so soft and sweet and I just...'
They waited for me to finish my sentence. I saw they were still confused even tho it was obvious.
After a while I finally muttered the last words I wanted to tell them for a long while;

'I love you'

Y/N eyes widened, their face starting to glow red. Their lips were moving, but not saying anything. It was silent, my words still echo-ing in the dark.
'I...' before they could finish or I noticed I started talking.

'I'm sorry it's okay if you don't feel the same but I just needed to get this off my chest' I said.

'I love you too'

Y/N POV
CW// KISS

'I love you too' I mumbled. Even if I was sleepy, I was super happy. We met on accident, and now we're in a park at 4, almost 5 in the morning confessing to each other, like two idiots. But I loved this idiot.

I saw he was shy to do the first move, so I stepped closer to him, closing in to his face. His face was beggining to be more and more red. I closed in even more, but then he was the first one to lean in, holding me by my waist with one hand and the second one by my hand.

We both pulled in, connecting our lips with one another. His lips were soft and cold, while mine were warm. We both were waiting for this for a long time.

It was about 5 AM, the sun rising. The wind was still cold while it hit both of us. I let go of Wilbur, but he grabbed me by my back, hugging me.
'I love you so much...' he wshipered, stroking my cheek.

'We should get home' I said as I grabbed his hand.
We both went down the path we always went.

_______________________________________________
I'm so sorry this is so cheesy, I will probably remake this or edit it so it's better, but anyways, stay safe, I love you all!!!! <333 :)

(also please give me ideas for new chapters or just new stories) - - - - - >