3 × Guitars and storms;

Buckle up kids, this is gonna be a long one ^^
_______________________________________________

Y/N POV

It was already starting to be 8 PM. I was laying on my bed, scrolling around Twitter, when I got a message;

Unknown

hey
hello
Y/N?

how do you know my name?
who r u?

it me wilba

oh sorry, hi wilbur!

it's okay! what time and where would you like to meet?

oh tommorow it's saturday so we can meet maybe at your or my place and I guess at 10 am maybe?

alright! we can come over to mine if you'd like :)
*address attached

got it! I'll meet you at 10!

see you there!

I wasn't really expecting Wilbur to message me to be honest, I wonder where he got my number from? I looked at the clock on the nightstand, 20:12 PM. I got up to take a quick shower and left my phone on the desk on my way to the bathroom.
When I got out and checked my phone, I already had 3 more messages from Wilbur, of course.

Wilbur

Y/N
Y/N
goodnight :)

I smiled at my phone, and went to sleep.

×÷-----÷×
08.45 AM

I woke up and quickly took a shower. I went to check my phone, but I didn't have any notifications. I grabbed my phone, my guitar and headed to the front door and put on my black shoes. I remember when I got them, about a year ago. They used to be super big but now I grew into them.
I quickly looked in the mirror. I had a loose hoodie, some comfortable jeans and a bit too long colored socks.

I looked at the clock again, 09.22 AM.

I left the house, on my way to the location Wilbur sent me, his house. I enjoy walking down the street in the morning. It was the first day of autumn also.
The leaves were falling down, the trees slowly turning red, yellow and orange, the warm colors. The sun hiding behind the clouds, the cold, yet very nice and soft wind. People who work at saturdays walking to their jobs, some sleeping still,  the noise of leaves falling, wind swirling and cars and bikes. It couldn't be any better in London.

I walked past the coffee shop where we both work, and met, and turn right. I just needed to pass about 3 more houses and I was at his place. He also lived in a flat. I ringed the doorbell;

Wilbur Soot :)

I hear the door click, I push it open and come in, the warm feeling of the building.

Wilburs POV

I get up from the couch, to hear the doorbell ring, so I open it. I open my door and look down to see Y/N standing there.