4 × Cupcakes;

Third Person POV

It was already morning, when Y/N woke up, well rested. They openeded their eyes slowly, at first not remembering what they're doing here and where they were. Then they remembered, Wilbur invited them over. Y/N crawled into his bed yesterday, because they was scared.
They quietly got up, walking over to the living room which was shared with a kitchen. Wilbur looked over and happily asked;
'Good morning sleepy head, how'd you sleep?'
'It was good, thank you for comforting me' they said, with a sleepy voice.

Y/N POV

'Sit down, I made some breakfast' he said as he placed two plates with pancakes on the table. I sat down and he sat beside me.
'I'm not a good cook' he laughed nervously.
'No, no, I'm sure it's good! I said, giving him a soft hit on the shoulder.
We ate our breakfast, laughing and chatting from time to time. We took a shower with turns and we sat on the couch, in silence.

'What do you want to do?' he asked me. I turned to him, shrugging.
'Don't know, we can do anything' I said.
We both sat there, thinking about what to do, when Wilburs eyes, widened, a grin appearing on his face.
'How about... We bake cupcakes!' he exclaimed happily, in which I nodded along and smiled too.

He checked on his phone for a not much complicated recipe and found one, luckily having all the ingredients at home already.
He read every ingredient out loud, showing me where it is, as I grabbed them from shelves, counters and drawers.
I placed the ingredients onto the counter, checking through everything again.
'Pretty sure that's it', he said, 'Let's do this!' happily punching the air.

'A big bowl, mix flour, eggs...' Wilbur named the ingredients as I grabbed them, doing what he said.
'Alright, now, hold my phone and read it' he said as we switched tasks. Every step we would switch so it wasn't unfair, that the one works harder and the other less. He kept mixing the bow and I watched him stir it, which was boring. He took a bit of flour and threw it onto me, making sure it won't get into my eyes. I wiped off as much as I could and grabbed some more flour and threw it over him, which started a bit of a flour-fight.
The flour was on the counters, floor and cabinets.

'Alright let's calm down' I said, still laughing.
'I agree, what's the next step?' he asked.
'No I was ment to do the next step!'
We both argued, again throwing flour at each other and laughing.

×÷-----÷×
Wilburs POV

'Now we wait... 50 minutes' I said.
'So now, maybe we should clean up?' Y/N asked. I nodded and we both started cleaning the mess we both made. We put everything away, getting only the decorations.

After about 30 minutes the room filled with the c/f (cupcake flavour) of the cupcakes. It smelled fresh, warm and delicious.
'It's my first time baking something' Y/N mumbled.
'Hey I'm sure it's gonna be good!' I hyped them up. To be honest, it was my first time too.

5 minutes passed in silence, when I decided to offer something;
'Wanna maybe, watch some YouTube?'
They looked at me and nodded.
I got my laptop and put it on the little table by the couch and put on some funny stuff while we both laugh along. I never really paid attention to their laugh. It's quite high-pitched, but cute.

DING

The oven dinged, letting know the cupcakes were ready.
I got up, walking over to the oven. How stupid I was, I took them, without the heat-proof glove and burned my hand a bit.
Y/N quickly walked over to me, taking my hand instantly and putting cold water over it.

'Are you okay?' they asked concerned.
'You scared me...'
'No, no, I'm okay! I swear!' I said and quickly hugged them.
They took the glove an put it on, taking out the cupcakes.

We sat on the couch, listening to music, drinking d/c (drink choice) and eating the c/f cupcakes.

_______________________________________________
I asked tik tok what for fanfics or stories I should make, and I got quite a bit of ideas so I will start another book with the ideas! you can also message me or comment other ideas :) I will still work on this book! love you guys so much, bye!! <33