5 × YouTube and Twitch;

Wilburs POV

It was the day after Y/N came over. I gave them a ride home yesterday, so I would know they're home, savely. I didn't have anything to do today, so I messaged on the Dream SMP discord if anyone was up to streaming or just making videos.

WilburSoot   2.04 PM
anyone wanna play?

I said, and left the apartment, on my way to the office like everyday.
Today was a bit warmer day, even tho it was still winter.
The tree's were covered in snow, just like the paths and roads. Everyone had a thick coat, hats, gloves and other things to keep them warm, while I had a thin jacket and a beanie with a guitar on my back, like always.
People used to look at me like;
'Wow that guy is probably gonna do something cool' or 'He's probably so talented!', but if they knew I was about to roleplay with some children on a kids game they would look otherwise.

When I got to the office, I headed to my room and started my PC, instantly logging into one of the voice chats with Tommy, Tubbo and Dream.

'Oh hi Ghostbur!' Tubbo greeted me.
'Hi guys, how are you doing?' I said.
'Oh hi Wil, we were talking about you' Dream said. Tommy remained silent.
I remembered he was excited and now lived alone, so I went through the portal to get to his island.

After a half hour I looked at chat, and saw someone donated named... Y/U? What were they doing here! I got embarrassed remembering what I was doing on my stream.

Y/U donated £05,00
wilby?

I got extra embarrassed at the name they gave me. I hid behind the microphone. reading the chat going wild.

wilbursimp: Wilbur is in love?
asheean667: SIMPPP
whatacoolname: WILBY LMAO
p0gg420: Y/N X WILBUR :00

'Shut up chat, we're just friends!' I said.
I got messages from Y/N to put them into the discord group, and I did. They joined the voice chat, laughing at me;
'Wilby, you never told me you're famous?'
'Its just a hobby' I said stuttering.

'Wilbur, for dates we go to another voice channel, I've already told this to George and Dream' Tommy laughed as Dream shouted at him.

I moved me and Y/N to VC 4 where nobody was.
We laughed at each other, chatting with the my Twitch chat, when they said;
'You know I stream myself too'
My eyes widened as I closed into my microphone.
'Get on your account now and we are gonna make our own house on the SMP' I whispered into the mic. They laughed and told the name of their Twitch and I instantly send people to their channel. From 100 followers they went to 500k followers.

We made a small house, a cozy one, and I gave them some of my stuff. Tommy put a 'simp' sign in front of my side of the house, so I went to steal his stuff to give it to Y/N.

_______________________________________________
im sorry this one's shorter but school is just keeping me busy :( I also thought about making a dnf story but yk it's just a idea, also, yes, I deleted the one with short stories because I just completely lost motivation for that one, anyways, stay safe, I love you all!! <333