8 × Streaming;

Third Person POV

'Hi chat! Wilbur happily said, starting a new stream on Twitch.

hayloftlover: YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND
z00inks68: NEW SONG POG

Everyone was spamming about it, about the new song Wilbur made. (if you haven't then go watch it, it's AMAZING)
Wilbur just laughed it off, knowing there's something better.

'Oi chat that's not the best thing' he said, smirking and looking into the camera.
They both agreed to this, Y/N and Wilbur. They both agreed to live with each other AND they decided to tell Twitch. It was a big day.

Many things happened during this week, Wilbur and Y/N confessed to each other, Wilbur got kicked out the office, because he wasn't allowed to film his new song in there but he uploaded it anyways.

yesihaveacoolname: WILBUR AND Y/N ARE MARRIED

'Shut up chat, no it's not' Wilbur tried to laugh that one off, but Y/an popped up from behind his chair.
'Surprise!' Y/N yelled as they got closer to the microphone.
And there went the chat, crazy. They were hyped up that Wilbur and Y/N finally confessed, their ship sailed.

simpbur: I KNEW JT
yesihaveacoolname: TOLD YOUU
tommyisachild1: hi wil
IaMP0G2020: aah Y/N X WILBUR 4EVER! <3
(there's always that one person in chat that talking about something else so don't come @ me)

'Yes we did, it was three in the morning when Wilbur wanted to meet me in the park nearby and we both stayed up until five in the morning'
Y/N complained sarcastically.
'Oh shut up it was romantic' Wilbur laughed, which made Y/N laugh too.

Wilburs POV

'Oh shut up it was romantic' I laughed which made Y/N laugh too.
We decided to stream today some you laugh you lose, but if one of us laughed we both lost lives, which were 3.
'Alright chat, mods, roll in the videos!' I said, doing random gestures with my hand.
'You better not laugh' Y/N jokingly said.

The first video rolled in, it was a seal, rolling off a cliff.
'NO! THE SEAL!' I yelled, while Y/N remained stone cold.
The second video was some cats, sleeping for 10 minutes.
'Awh Wil look how cute! It looks like you!' Y/N said, leaning over to me which made me blush a bit and let out a soft 'awh'. It was cute.

'Shush chat I'm not red, it's okay' Wilbur said, holding his finger on his mouth in a gesture that said 'shhh', but chat kept arguing.
'OH YEAH CHAT-'
'Wil! Calm down' Y/N chuckled.
Everything was chaotic until a video came up, a rather loud one;

"objects that I've shoved up my arse", the video said, "c h r i s t m a s  edition."
Y/N was the first one to laugh, making me laugh too.
2 lives left.

'Y/N!' I laughed.
'It was just a funny timing and video, come on!' they said, while struggling to breathe through the laughing.
'Aulright geys, let's kontinue' I said in that little accent I sometimes did.
We kept going for about 10 minutes when there came another video that made me laugh this time.

'door'
(I love you if you understand this)

'PFAHAHA!'
'Wilbuuur!' Y/N pouted. We had an half hour left and then we win, but we had one life.
And guess what?

The next video came rolling in, and it was just a cheetah, walking around. Someone was reacting to it.
'cheeto' was the only thing that you heard in the video.

'WHAT?' Y/N and I both laughed.
'Cheeto? Seriously?' I laughed at Y/N.
'You laughed too, idiot' they said, kissing me on my nose.
Oh God that was so cute...

_______________________________________________
okay I have no idea what to make the next chapters about.. so please leave some ideas :)
(now that I wrote this 2 seconds ago a idea came to mind but still, leave me some ideas)

ideas                                                        - >

I love you all and what?! OVER 400+ READS IN LIKE TWO DAYS?!? I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS <33
stay safe everyone!! <3