Crazy talk

Pure disbelif made me wordless,I know very well how bad of a person he is,but I didnt expect him to sell his own blood.This men made me even more disgusted then I have ever been before.I was not the only one that felt such disbelif.Before I could have time to even speak up,Natsu did it for me.

N-You son of a bitch,you are not a father,hell you are not even a human being!

All of the guys grabed and restrained Jude as Natsu was giving him a good beating.And by looking at current state of the fallen figure that was saying poisonous words just few seconds ago,made me release all the pent up emotions I had.

L-You crazy basterd,do you think you have the right to decide soneones future?And especially mine?Do you understand that you do not even deserve to be called a human?!You disgust me,you...you...I HATE YOU!!!And if mother was alive SHE WOULD HATE YOU AS WELL!SHE WOULD HATE THE SCUM THAT HER HUSBEND BECAME!!

Natsu was smirking at my words and Jude could only stay silent.He deserved every word I said,he deserved even worse.But I couldnt even manage to say everything I wanted,there were just not enough words for me to express this hatred.

L-YOU CANT KEEP ON MAKING EXCUSSES,YOU CANT KEEP ON BLAMING ME!IT IS AS MUCH OF YOURS AS MINE FAULT YOU SICK BASTERED!

It seems Jude couldnt understand what I was saying,he started laughing diabolically.

J-HAHAHA YOU CAN KEEP ON SAYING USLESS SHIT OR REALISE THAT IT IS ONLY YOUR FAULT AND THAT YOU ALREADY BECAME SOMEONE'S PROPERTY,YOU BITCH,YOUR FATE IS SEALED.

As soon as he starter talking again,Natsu said to guys to remove him from the house.But Jude still kept on laughing.

J-YOU CAN TRY AS MUCH AS YOU WANT,BUT YOU CAN NEVER HIDE LUCY ,THEY WILL FIND YOU AND TORTURE YOU AS YOU DESERVE!!!

Those were his words as he was forced to get out...what a evil man.

Loud noise was turned in complete silence,everyone was looking at me like I was fragile doll and that they words could hurt me in and way,that was sweet of them but also it made me uncomfortable.

Thankfully Gray commented something stupid and lifted up the mood.

G-Well that was one crazy talk of an old man If I ever heared one.

L-Yeah...

All started laughing and trying their best to change the topic,I appreciated that.

But Natsu whispeared few words to me that made me forget it as well almost immediately.

N-That old man is really fucked up and he said a bunch of crazy shit talk but he did say one correct thing...

L-what?

N-You do belong to someone...ME!

*****Happy New Year to everyone,hope you all like new chapter and sorry for spelling mistakes!