More III

As feeling of pleasure subsided Natsu kissed me and I could feel something on his lips.Releaising that those were my juices made me embarrassed,I can't believe what just happened.

N-That was fun Luce.

L-Yeah...

N-But I'm not nearly finished with you yet,my little horney girl.

I froze to his words and in matter of seconds Natsu had already kissed me and started touching my now wet core.

L-Ahhh

Soft moans escaped from my mouth which made Natsu happy.He started grinding his hot throbbing manhood on my entrance and I couldn't stand it.

L-Natsuu

N-Yes Luce?

L-Please...

N-Please what?

Please do me, is what I almost said when he asked me that question in grunting tone.It seems I was not the only one that was frustrated,Natsu didnt even reached finish like I did.I should probably help him...like he did to me.I just dont know how to do that,this is first time I did something like this with anyone...

L-Stop...

Natsu looked at me in the worry,afraid he did something wrong.

N-What happened?Are you ok angel?Was I too rough?

It was amazing how his personality changed in a blink of a eye just because of thought that he might have hurted me.I like that part of him,I liked every part of him.From his lips that made me quiver,words that made me shiver, touches that made me tremble and heart that made me feel safe and loved.
But now its time to make him feel how he made me feel.I pushed away Natsu, he was shocked, in the next moment I was kissing him. I started imitating the things he did to me,trying to leave hickeys on his neck and chest.He was surprised at my sudden actions,but did not stop them.I finally heared my name leaving his mouth followed with few panty dropping groans.

N-Such a eager girl.

All I could do was look at him and smile in attempt to look seductive.My next move made him say my name once again.I took of his briefs and grabbed his eract manhood.I started admiring it,It was long,hard and with my every touch it was getting bigger and bigger.When I got closer to it,my mouth almost touching the tip,Natsu groaned.

N-Fuck Luce,you better stop playing with fire.

L-What If I dont want to.

Getting the courage I finally allowed my lips to touch the tip of his cock.It made Natsu groan louder.

N-Fuck Lucy,you are being such a naughty girl.

As agreement to his statement I tried to take in as much of his manhood in my mouth as possible,but the most I could do is take half of it in.But that was enough to made Natsu hiss. I kept sucking him and switching to licking trying to learn what he likes and dislikes.However Natsu showed no disatisfaction.

N-Keep doing that Luce.

I did as I was told,but I started going faster in hopes of giving him what he needs and I also needed to know If I'm able to satisfy him.

N-Yeah,just like that little one.Fuck you are getting good at this.

Those words made me moan which sent vibrations to Natsu's manhood,and made it throb much more.

N-Luceee,I'm gonna cum.

Natsu exploded in my mouth and I started choking on it.But I got used to this unfamiliar taste and started swollowing it.With half closed eyes Natsu looked at me.

N-That was amazing Luce but you shouldn't make yourself do something that you dislike.He referred to me swollowing his cum...

L-It was salty,but it liked how you taste Natsu,I liked it very much.

As those words were said Natsu gave me one last passionate kiss.