I lied once again

Lucy's P.O.V.

After walking about 10 minutes to school,because I had no car while trying to not pass out because of my hunger.And all of that was thanks to my father. During this walk I thought about this questions that has been on my minde since my father told me to make something nice tonight,and that we will have some guests.And if you knew my life and my father up till now you would realise that that is not something normal .You could say that that was not one of the things he liked to do.I mean how would you fell if someone came to eat dinner with you,and that someone started asking unnecessary questions.For example why your daughter seems afraid of you or is that bruse on her cheek.And even if the guest doesn't ask any of those questions he would have to act that he loves me,his only family that he had left in this world. So you could say that I was surprised when he had mentioned guests,in some unknown reasons I felt afraid.I had a feeling like something big will happen,something that will change my life but I didn't know will it be in a bad or a good way,and that scared me almost like my father.
I pushed that thoughts aside when I saw that I was almost at Fairy Tail' s gate.
And I was greeted with sight of one redhead screaming at students that were running to go meet their friends,and what I could see all of them were scared to death when redhead shoot them what I could presume was her famous death glear,that had power to make even the toughest shake in fear.Then I saw three blunets trying to calm her down.And I also saw a giggling silver haired beauty that was laughing at their childlike behaviour.Then her laughing stoped,after that she separated thouse four and then she showed to them at me.They all came quickly running towards me and hugging me and greeting me,while I tried my best not to cry when they squeezed to tight at my burn mark.But some tears spilled unintentionally.

"Lu-chan why are you crying?"asked short blunet bookworm also known as one of my best friends Levy.

"Oh you are really crying Lucy,Juvia wants to know why are you sad"asked my other best friend who liked to call herself in third person Juvia.

"Lucy-san why are you crying"asked my other best friend shy little cuty a.k.a. Wendy.

"Lucy,did someone made you cry.Tell me who it was I will kill them for making my friend suffer."said my other best friend fiery redhead also known by name of Erza.

"Oh, my Erza relax let's first try making Lucy stop crying."said my other best friend while she acted like a voice of reason,the silver haired beauty Mira.

I couldn't let them be upset because of me,I couldn't show them my real pain because that would upset them even more and I don't want to do that to them,I don't want to be their burden.

"It's really fine everyone I was just so happy that we are back together this year.I was just too emotional that is it."

All of them agreed with me they said they were happy to be all together once again this year.Then Levy suggested to go to classroom because the bell will ring very soon.We agreed and went to our classroom.

While in my minde I thought just one devastating thing.

Nothing changed,this year was no different then others before,once again I had to lie to them all because of him.