More II (a bit of 🍋)

I couldn't believe my ears,after Natsu's teasing I already felt aroused.His kisses and words filled with desire made me lose myself in lust.When I repeated Gray's words and heared Natsu's replay to them I almost melted.This feeling was something unknown to me,feeling empty in this flames and waiting for something to extinguish them.But somehow I knew what I needed,Natsu.I needed him and only him and it had to be now. I am done with waiting for something more to happen on its own.
I run towards Natsu and grab his hand before he could leave the room.He looked surprised but I couldnt care less about it now,I kissed him.He groaned and lifted me up then thrown me to the bed. His arms were like a cage keeping me at my place and under his mercy. But they did not stay at that place for very long.As I trembled because of his actions he started kissing my neck and slowly going towards my chest.My breathig got heavy and I started moaning to every touch he made.Slowly but passionatly he was leaving hickeys on my neck and chest.
With every touch I started losing bit of control I had left.But before he finally touched my boobs he looked me in the eyes.

N-Are you sure you want this now?

No words were coming out and I was afraid Natsu would stop this. I had to show him how badly I needed him with my actions.My arm slowly but eagerly went towards his bulging manhood and started caressing it.

L-Yess please...

That was all he needed and he ripped of my top and took my bra off.He liked what he saw,his manhood became even bigger then before.Just the thought of him making me his made my panties soaked.I started rubbing my thighs in hope of clenching unberable need.Natsu started sucking one nipple and he was pinching the other one,this action made me moan and I grabed his manhood harder which made Natsu groan.

N-Keep doing that and I will make you mine right now.

L-Then do it.

I said what I meant and this lead to Natsu going towards my heated core.

N-What a naughty girl getting wet from having her nipples played with.

L-Natsuu moree,pleaseee.

Soon he took my panties of and showed me how wet they were .

N-I just love how wet I made you Luce.

I shivered from his voice,then he went down.I felt hot breath on my core.It was a unforgetable feeling that made me squirm in anticipation of what is about to happen.

N-Fuck,this smell can make any man lose control.

He then started licking my pussy which made me a moaning mess.

L-Yesss Natsu ,yess give me moree.

He started speeding up while assaulting my clit with his tounge.All my senses were overwhelmed and I could feel  that I was close.He stoped and I was about to protest but before I could do so he gave me one more wonderful surprise.He started fingering me and it made me go crazy.

N-What a horney girl,eagerly taking my fingers in her hungry cunt.

Those words and mix of pleasure and pain gave me leg shaking finish.I started cumming and Natsu was swallowing it all.Waves of pleasure consumed me and only later on I realised I was screaming Natsu's name for a while.And when I looked at him he was licking the bit of my juices that were left on his fingers.Then he smirked.

N-I found my new favourite meal.

Natsu was really the only thing I needed,but I was wrong about only one thing.He did not extinguish flames inside me,he turned them in a raging fire.